16 minutes ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Got to say though, I’m absolutely rooting for Stranraer as I’m sure most other Scottish football fans will be. I’d love to see how an MK team does in the leagues out of sheer curiosity, but not at the expense of a club like Stranraer.

What club should EK go up at the expense of? I want Stranraer to go down because I always want club 42 to be relegated (as they should be automatically).

Just now, Ginaro said:

want Stranraer to go down because I always want club 42 to be relegated (as they should be automatically).

That's my natural position, but EK and the chicken man are a very plastic club and as an SPFL fan I don't see what they add.

It's possible to have a general view on the pyramid whilst also wanting some clubs to perform and others not too.

20 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

What club should EK go up at the expense of? I want Stranraer to go down because I always want club 42 to be relegated (as they should be automatically).

Coefficient Wankers are gonna w****r.

26 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Edinburgh City? Meadowbank stadium used to be acceptable enough. Now it’s an abomination.

37 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

No ones arguing that club 42 should be relegated, but I don’t really want to see a plastic club with no fans, managed by a charlatan who powered the league using finance rather than skill be promoted.

I believe the pyramid should be fully opened up and the winner of a HL/LL playoff should be promoted, but I’m also a massive hypocrite and don’t want to see clubs I don’t like in the league.

41 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Can't we just quarantine them in the Lowland until they fold?

Clyde would've been fitting just for the irony, but I guess there's still Cumbernauld Colts to come.

Again, so sad that P&B is mystifyingly prejudiced against Clyde.

1 hour ago, GNU_Linux said:

Three new towns in the SPFL sounds scary

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

I’d love to see how an MK team does in the leagues out of sheer curiosity

Why are Milton Keynes getting involved here?

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why are Milton Keynes getting involved here?

I dunno, they almost ended up in Dublin twenty years ago. Anything's possible.

3 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

Obviously extremely relieved that we don’t have to go through the play offs.

Got to say though, I’m absolutely rooting for Stranraer as I’m sure most other Scottish football fans will be. I’d love to see how an MK team does in the leagues out of sheer curiosity, but not at the expense of a club like Stranraer.

Can you explain what an "MK team" is?

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Edinburgh City? Meadowbank stadium used to be acceptable enough. Now it’s an abomination.

Raith Rovers? You used to get pink jammy doughnuts but the catering is shite now

16 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Raith Rovers? You used to get pink jammy doughnuts but the catering is shite now

You've got to go to a different area of Kirkcaldy for that sort of thing. 

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Must be the poorest ground to watch a game in all of Scotland