Mid Table Kelty v High Flying Falkirk

The top dogs visit us on Saturday and hopefully we put up a better fight than the last time they were here , we are a wee bit fragile at the back which scares me a bit for Saturday as the Falkirk fans are thinking someone is in for a severe trouncing with the chances they are creating each game , that said it's football and anything can happen but would happily take a point from this one 

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Petition for a fast-tracked SFA rule change which allows loanees to play against their parent club, please

😂😂 think we've conceded at least 2 every time he's played , coincidence???

Kelty were quite decent the last time we visited, unlucky to be 3-1 down at half time. IIRC we didn't do much apart from score from a corner, soft penalty and Gourlay fumbling an easy shot into his own net 

We battered them in the game at TFS (where it was Kelty's turn to have the scoreline flatter them) but tbf we've done that to pretty much everyone this season

Definitely got this one marked down as one of our trickier remaining fixtures along with the trips to Cove, Dumfries, Montrose and Hamilton. For that reason I'd be reverting back to our strongest team. Any squad rotation would be better kept to next week at home to Annan imo 

Reckon we'll take a good support through for this one, over 1000 anyway 

Strongest team. Kelty, like Montrose, know that going balls out against us wont define their attempts to get the playoffs. I dont expect an easy ride, but I do think that we have sort of reached the point where teams are looking to fight another day when we show up. 

Nothing can put them off more than seeing a rested Miller/McIver/McCann come back in and out best 11 out to face them. 

Stick in a couple of early goals and sign the unspoken contract where we get to pass it about for the second 45 and agree not to hit them for 7 😎

16 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Another big game. With Hamilton having a tricky game against Alloa it is important we get a win here and possibly open up a wee gap at the top of the league 🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

This is the game that we can beat Jim Jeffries unbeaten league record. Go for it.

Absolutely nothing wrong with these posts yet @Rennieball still hitting the red dots as per every single post made by @Bigbrbairn

On 21/02/2024 at 18:24, Kelheart said:

The top dogs visit us on Saturday and hopefully we put up a better fight than the last time they were here , we are a wee bit fragile at the back which scares me a bit for Saturday as the Falkirk fans are thinking someone is in for a severe trouncing with the chances they are creating each game , that said it's football and anything can happen but would happily take a point from this one 

I've said that past two games that I'd have took a point. We have taken maximum points. So I'll go with I'll take a point again. Fwiw I'll caveat that with I fancy Alloa to take something from Accies. 

Bit concerned when Tuesdays line up was announced, but the guys that came in done really well. Kelty will be no pushovers and we’ll need the same endeavour, application and attitude. 
Saturday can’t come soon enough and meeting with some brilliant bairns who are travelling from down south up to game.