Raith Morton: let's be having you!

1 minute ago, Cowshed said:

Smith could’ve seen red according to a pal watching on the tele, can’t see from the stands any Raith fans closer see much other than a yellow ?

Studs were showing a bit, didn't seem to make any contact at all with the player. I didn't think it was a red but was a daft challenge in todays game. Wasn't even a foul 5 years ago IMO.

6 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Sure he does, he’d love to be keeper for a Morton win…he doesn’t hate us, but he’d be a monster if that idea didn’t tickle his fancy.

As for begging…maybe Sown and Jown too?

Maybe naw... 

Just now, CALDERON said:

Could have went either way I think, didn't look great at all.

Watching on Raith TV it was a solid yellow but I've seen reds given.

Ref has dished a couple of softish yellows early which paints him into a corner a bit. 

For me it was a stonewaller of a penalty as well. 

Just now, pub car king said:

Watching on Raith TV it was a solid yellow but I've seen reds given.

Ref has dished a couple of softish yellows early which paints him into a corner a bit. 

For me it was a stonewaller of a penalty as well. 

Was a penalty and I'd like to see the elbow into the back of Hamilton again from our pov. Can see why smiths could have been a red but don't think it was. 

4 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Smith could’ve seen red according to a pal watching on the tele, can’t see from the stands any Raith fans closer see much other than a yellow ?

Minimum yellow is what it looked, and certainly could have been called reckless,

1 minute ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Studs were showing a bit, didn't seem to make any contact at all with the player. I didn't think it was a red but was a daft challenge in todays game. Wasn't even a foul 5 years ago IMO.

Games gone soft can’t beat a nice meaty challenge ball & player smashed 

Just now, Cowshed said:

Games gone soft can’t beat a nice meaty challenge ball & player smashed 

Agree we give away too many fouls and cards in games now. It’s certainly missing some grunt.

I think that supporters of both teams need to forget all about contentious fouls/FC's/penalties/yellows/reds/whatever - and look at the final result which is 45 minutes down the line. What I'm watching is two very-closely matched, skilled, well-drilled and highly motivated sides going at it. It strikes me as the kind of game which is going to be won by one 10-second flash of individual brilliance - be that from us or by Rovers.

All to play for.