Rovers 🔵 ⚪️ v Pars ⚫️ ⚪️- 9th March

6 minutes ago, pub car king said:

In the 5 months that Watson was out, Corr should have had a run of games. Even if he made mistakes he should have got game time. 

But when Watson was out injured wasn’t Corr also injured?  Which meant we went with Brown at CB and he done ok in the role.

If Corr hadn’t picked up his injury at the start of the season he probably would have got a run I’d imagine.

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Are we going 3 at the back today with that line up, it seems strange dropping Byrne for Mathews

Maybe it’s Brown/Brown/Murray/Dick, then perhaps Matthews deep, Stanton in the middle of Easton and Mullin, with Vaughan and Rudden up top?

No Kane up front is shite. Bit of a bold move to play KRH and Bene especially from the start. Thankfully MWH is fit after that horror tackle. 

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Are we going 3 at the back today with that line up, it seems strange dropping Byrne for Mathews

We’re warming up with a back 4.

Mind you we’ve done that before then started the game with a back 3.

First derby I've been to at Starks in donkeys and haven't been this "meh" about the fixture in my life tbh. Probably an indictment of our season overall tbh. 

3 minutes ago, SanStarko said:

But when Watson was out injured wasn’t Corr also injured?  Which meant we went with Brown at CB and he done ok in the role.

If Corr hadn’t picked up his injury at the start of the season he probably would have got a run I’d imagine.

I think the I injuries overlapped and I'm sure Corr was back by October. We had a challenge cup and Scottish cup run going that he could have played in at the least.  As well as the fucking about Murray did playing totally unsuitable back 3's.

Look I'm not criticising Scott Brown he's done a very good job filling in but it's quite obvious he was filling in and doesn't read the defensive side as well as a defender. 

Just now, DAFC. said:

First derby I've been to at Starks in donkeys and haven't been this "meh" about the fixture in my life tbh. Probably an indictment of our season overall tbh. 

Just start blathering about the “wee team” and it’ll all feel better, eh? Things will improve with kickoff.