Bartley dead beats v Champions elect.

Thought we did ok for much of it.

The high line was daft though and it was inevitable that it would cost us.  

As for the penalty, I thought at the time that it looked like a dive and was expecting a bit of outrage.  There was none at all though -instead McKechnie accepted it and looked like he knew he'd made a mistake.  I'd also like to see the equaliser again.  He seemed offside then, but one was given against Falkirk on the other side a bit later after a lovely move , that looked comfortably onside.

Anyway, the much stronger side won comfortably.  That's all.

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Flatters to deceive all too often for me, Agyeman has better numbers than that for us and he's hardly been seen the last 3/4 months.

Not to mention he's our 4th choice winger at the moment.

As I say, I put it down to the manager. With the right manager I think Connelly could be very good at Championship level. Bartley would have Morrison looking average. 

Just now, QoS99 said:

Shocked Morrison signed a new contract with you guys, think he’s good enough to go play for team at the lower end of the Premiership.

Aye, but we're fucking massive. 

27 minutes ago, kiddy said:

We’ll carry on lying to yourself. Who am I to stop you.

What reason does Morrison have to go down in that situation? He has cut back onto his left foot and can either lay it off or swivel and shoot for himself.

The lack of Queens protest says it was a penalty. Usually if a player has dived there are words said, fingers pointed. There was none of that

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'd also like to see the equaliser again.  He seemed offside then, but one was given against Falkirk on the other side a bit later after a lovely move , that looked comfortably onside.

The assistant ref was closer to your goal than your defence in the build up to the equaliser and in no position to call that correctly. 

5 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

What reason does Morrison have to go down in that situation? He has cut back onto his left foot and can either lay it off or swivel and shoot for himself.

The lack of Queens protest says it was a penalty. Usually if a player has dived there are words said, fingers pointed. There was none of that

What you haven’t considered, here, is that this bunch of charlatans just don’t give a f**k. 

1 minute ago, FK1Bairn said:

You don't understand that our players have just given up caring so no surprise at the lack of any complaints, they just accept decisions in the same way they seem to expect defeats. Too far away for me to see so can't say yay or nay to penalty. 

14 minutes ago, Artemis said:

When the people in charge of the club have all indicated they are going to resign at the end of the season (with nobody so far identified to take over) most of the players will be out of contract and the manager knows his days are numbered, it must be hard for anybody to muster any kind of enthusiasm.

Absolutely ... but why does Bartley think he'll be sacked? The bloody board have walked out first. There's nobody left to sack him. What ... a ... bloody ... total ... omnishambles ... of a mess ... L2 is a freakin dead certainty.

Bartley's got an excuse, he's totally out of his depth (although he doesn't know it), but our bloody board ... honestly, the timing of their departure announcement beggers bloody belief ... exactly what did they think would transpire?

That was a Bartley masterclass. Stupendous high line when we can flick it over the top from our own half, whilst also defending far too deep whenever we had some meaningful possession. Could’ve been 0-3 at HT. queens problems lie massively at the feet of the setup - e.g, Bartley. 

Sadly after watching Mombongo closely last week and today I fear he is exactly the player the Accies posters talked about. Another Bartley masterclass.

5 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

That was a Bartley masterclass. Stupendous high line when we can flick it over the top from our own half, whilst also defending far too deep whenever we had some meaningful possession. Could’ve been 0-3 at HT. queens problems lie massively at the feet of the setup - e.g, Bartley. 

We know that, the BoD probably know that, the players know that, the physio knows that, the 300 folk who've stopped attending know that, Dougie the Doonhamer knows that but Bartley thinks it's "Individual Errors" that's put us where we are. 

1 minute ago, bod said:

Sadly after watching Mombongo closely last week and today I fear he is exactly the player the Accies posters talked about. Another Bartley masterclass.

He's absolutely fucking shite 

2 hours ago, HighlandQueen said:

Shocking second half. Well done Falkirk. The better team. Couldn’t defend our way out of a wet paper bag. Set pieces and the statue that is Paul Mckay. Need Houston to replace Logan and Efe in for McKay next week. I would fire Bartley and get someone else in that can organise this rabble or relegation is a certainty. 1 win in 11. Enough is enough. Like last time how can we go a goal ahead at home and just crumble. I’m in Latam for the next 4 weeks so won’t see the next 4 games. Thank god. 

I thought Logan played really well today. 

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

We know that, the BoD probably know that, the players know that, the physio knows that, the 300 folk who've stopped attending know that, Dougie the Doonhamer knows that but Bartley thinks it's "Individual Errors" that's put us where we are. 

Unfortunately for us it's Bartley who is making a high percentage of those errors.