Motherwell - Aberdeen 16/03/2024

Do we have to? 2-0 Motherwell.

Hopefully Leven's comments in midweek sink in with the players. This is a critical situation. They've shown in the odd flash this season that they are a capable group but they've only produced once in a blue moon. Hopefully they can do the business tomorrow.

Aberdeen are 2/1 at some of the bookies which feels weird maybe?

Hopefully we’ve learned our lesson about stopping crosses against them from a few weeks ago and the Bair keeps his run going. I also fancy Vale to score. 3-1 home win please. 

Not totally convinced by our starting line up to be honest. Miller, Spitts and Nicholson should be good on the ball but will they be good enough off the ball? I’d be starting Gent all day as well. Happy with Vale and Bair starting right enough. 

1 minute ago, Gianfranco said:

Not totally convinced by our starting line up to be honest. Miller, Spitts and Nicholson should be good on the ball but will they be good enough off the ball? I’d be starting Gent all day as well. Happy with Vale and Bair starting right enough. 

Same... Nicholson for Davor is a calculated risk, not bringing back Gent just seems like he didn't feel he could drop Blaney, even though the situation different.

16 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

It will be good enough to win, I'd imagine.

9 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Everyone seems to think their team will lose. So, stick-on draw and everyone's wrong?

Aye, like a fortnight ago, and midweek...

FFS Motherwell.   

I was too busy typing to say how annoying the knocking sounds on the MFC TV comms mic are, so I missed the goal actually going in (small mercies etc)... but that whole passage of play could've been avoided if Bevis had cleared the ball properly when he was under no pressure.

Bugger.

1 minute ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

FFS Motherwell.   

I was too busy typing to say how annoying the knocking sounds on the MFC TV comms mic are, so I missed the goal actually going in (small mercies etc)... but that whole passage of play could've been avoided if Bevis had cleared the ball properly when he was under no pressure.

Bugger.

The knocking is annoying.