Promotion Falkirk v Demotion Edinburgh City

12 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

On a side note, how's Ryan Shanley been getting on with you lot?

He's not really played much tbh, only started 2 games and was subbed after an hour in both.

Got 45 minutes against you in the last match from the bench, but apart from that it's really just been 5-10 minute cameos here and there. Scored from one of them against Alloa which was a good strikers finish and his all round play is decent.

Don't think he's shown enough for a contract next season yet, needs to do a bit more in the final 7 matches imo 

54 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

As mentioned we've not seen much of him but he looks similar to MacIver in that his link up plays excellent but he lacks that killer instinct to put chances away. 

1 hour ago, Bay Citizen said:

He's probably an upgrade on Allan as a deputy for MacIver but like Allan hasn't had much of a look in. 

17 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:

Most of the team are Under 20's, so this season has been the biggest opportunity of their football careers, they'll definitely be up for it. 

McGlynn would be stupid not to play a full strength team this close to winning the league and after how close it was in Meadowbank.

Pipe down. We had nearly 30 attempts on goal the last game. The only thing close was the score. We were and are miles ahead of you. You won’t get nearly as lucky this weekend. 

38 minutes ago, BPM said:

Pipe down. We had nearly 30 attempts on goal the last game. The only thing close was the score. We were and are miles ahead of you. You won’t get nearly as lucky this weekend. 

I'm not saying you're not miles ahead, but he put out a weakened side that found themselves 2-0 down at half time and had to use all his subs for the start of the second; which was to quote your own fans both 'naïve and disrespectful'.  As I said, it would be stupid to do that again.

51 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

I'm not saying you're not miles ahead, but he put out a weakened side that found themselves 2-0 down at half time and had to use all his subs for the start of the second; which was to quote your own fans both 'naïve and disrespectful'.  As I said, it would be stupid to do that again.

We have rotated the squad most weeks since then and it has had zero effect. I would take the disrespectful comments with a pinch of salt, McGlynn never has been to anyone. 
Anyway as a club I have zero sympathy with you. Spending as you were was never sustainable. You deserve to be heading down. 

24 minutes ago, BPM said:

We have rotated the squad most weeks since then and it has had zero effect. I would take the disrespectful comments with a pinch of salt, McGlynn never has been to anyone. 
Anyway as a club I have zero sympathy with you. Spending as you were was never sustainable. You deserve to be heading down. 

I don't think you'll find any City fans looking for sympathy or disagree with you on the spending and relegation.  We're just glad to still have a team to support after everything that's happened over the past year.

6 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

I don't think you'll find any City fans looking for sympathy or disagree with you on the spending and relegation.  We're just glad to still have a team to support after everything that's happened over the past year.

As with most of these things it's the fans that suffer for mismanagement 

2 hours ago, Carmel Wafer said:

As with most of these things it's the fans that suffer for mismanagement 

Have the fans taken a grip of it? Or do you have some other egomaniac in charge? 

4 hours ago, BPM said:

We're not looking for sympathy as you'll find it between shit and syphilis in the Dictionary.