Promotion Falkirk v Demotion Edinburgh City

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Boys whinging like f**k all round me 😂😂😂

Boys shouting for HT whilst we are building up to yet another Callumn Morrison goal 😂😂😂😂

Boys round me more interested in eating pies than watching the game 

FC Edinburgh getting a bit of joy down Bislands side. Not sure why we're playing him if I'm honest. We seemed to sharpen up after their flurry of chances.

Pretty confident in another couple second half

Paul Hartley as ever letting us down.

Bisland will be playing League Two next season any bet, he’s so bad man:lol:

MacIver still looking off it for me. 

Always reminded of how good business it was getting Morrison signed up, he’s going to be huge next season. Creates stuff out of nothing. He must be top scorer in the league now?

3 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Bisland will be playing League Two next season any bet, he’s so bad man:lol:

MacIver still looking off it for me. 

Always reminded of how good business it was getting Morrison signed up, he’s going to be huge next season. Creates stuff out of nothing. He must be top scorer in the league now?

Maciver has missed a good chance but his link up play had been excellent. 

Obviously Morrison well worth is MotM with 4 goals but thought Tait and Donaldson were both outstanding today.

Some noise and atmosphere around the ground when the news came through that Cove had equalised. In useless greasy rat fashion though Hartley let us down in the end as usual.

Fair play to Edinburgh for coming and having a go and played some decent football, quite refreshing after the way most other teams have ser up at TFS this season 

Another good wedge of navy blue pound made today, was in the KM7 bar before the game and it was absolutely packed as well. Sadly won't make Montrose next week but looking forward to next season already 

20240323_150757.thumb.jpg.e59017fcc39c5fe845d9dc66bdb100cc.jpg

A comfortable win in the end, disappointing to lose the late goal as we had defended well throughout the game and I thought long had a good game when he was called upon which wasn't too often.

Edinburgh actually played ok, at least tried to put us under pressure and get into the game instead of just sitting deep.

First half we gave them a bit too much space at times. Bilsland really struggled but then it can't be easy starting just the odd game here and there. Tait gets better every game . Long was solid in the main although should have come out for the ball they scored from.  Great to see Morrison top scorer in the league now.

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Liked the high tec advertising boards stand side. Should attract more sponsors next season

Only there as the SPFL Trust final is at the stadium tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

First half we gave them a bit too much space at times. Bilsland really struggled but then it can't be easy starting just the odd game here and there. Tait gets better every game . Long was solid in the main although should have come out for the ball they scored from.  Great to see Morrison top scorer in the league now.

Would be nice if the SPFL website homepage reflected that. Still has Lawrence Shankland as SPFL top scorer on 20. Pr*cks.

21 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

A photo of a team who beat Edinburgh City at The Falkirk Stadium and were given a League Trophy: 

qp.jpg.1723483e6c7ba0012e9fc63c569eac86.jpg

Ach well, you can do it on Gaelic TV next week. 

Charlie Day Ok GIF