Promotion Falkirk v Demotion Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

The nearest we came to defeat was at their ground last time out so a big Falkirk win should wipe that out - a bit

That was on McGlynn paying them absolutely no respect and thinking all we had to do was turn up and the points were ours. I don't see a repeat of that on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

That was on McGlynn paying them absolutely no respect and thinking all we had to do was turn up and the points were ours. I don't see a repeat of that on Saturday. 

Spot on, they know their fate and it makes them dangerous. As with SA and QS we are the scalp they all want.
No repeat of the earlier game please.

A truly dreadful title for thread. Narrow 1-0 victory with everyone checking for Hamilton result. They beat Cove it it will roll over to Montrose. Folk will moan that McGlynn didn't show respect by playing Mackie. 

59 minutes ago, Higgenarse said:

A truly dreadful title for thread. Narrow 1-0 victory with everyone checking for Hamilton result. They beat Cove it it will roll over to Montrose. Folk will moan that McGlynn didn't show respect by playing Mackie. 

Sorry you did not like it Rennieball 

Now that Edinburgh are relegated I wonder if the BOD are already making it known who is staying and who is being bumped at the end of the season? This is going to be either a team that simply won't give a flying monkeys about playing or they'll all turn up and give it a right go. Another tricky one for us as we've no idea what sort of Edinburgh will turn up.

Still though, at TFS with our support I'm confident we can come away with the points. 

Be a tense one in the stadium constantly checking the Hamilton score, would be fantastic to win it at home. Hamilton away to Cove is probably the fixture we would have chosen too.

I agree that it's got to be our best possible team and not to assume it'll be a walkover. Can bring on folk like McGinn later on if we're trying to make sure they get enough for a medal.

I have secured a brief for this one.

Looks like Accies are back on the right track so will push it back as far as possible for us. Hope it's this weekend, but could be a couple yet.

Rumarn Burrell to snare the title for us with a last minute winner/equaliser up at Cove would be lovely. Ola demanding the Hamilton players applaud him down the tunnel even though he wasn't even in the matchday squad. TFS going absolutely tonto

Hoping agent greaseball can do us a favour against Hamilton and we can win the league this weekend, as I'm missing the Montrose game 

Strongest 11 as above, get the game won and then get the subs on. Mackie needs 3 appearances and McGinn needs 2 for a medal so plenty of time between now and the end of the season to give them a run out. Tait needs 2 as well but would be happy to have him starting, especially if Lang is still injured   

18 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Hoping agent greaseball can do us a favour against Hamilton and we can win the league this weekend, as I'm missing the Montrose game 

I'd rather wait a week and have the slime wee b*****d lose, tbh.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Rumarn Burrell to snare the title for us with a last minute winner/equaliser up at Cove would be lovely. Ola demanding the Hamilton players applaud him down the tunnel even though he wasn't even in the matchday squad. TFS going absolutely tonto

If Hartley has any brains he'll play Lawal against the Accies, Ola would bust a gut to help Cove beat Hamilton and help us get over the winning line.

16 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

Now that Edinburgh are relegated I wonder if the BOD are already making it known who is staying and who is being bumped at the end of the season? This is going to be either a team that simply won't give a flying monkeys about playing or they'll all turn up and give it a right go. Another tricky one for us as we've no idea what sort of Edinburgh will turn up.

Still though, at TFS with our support I'm confident we can come away with the points. 

Most of the team are Under 20's, so this season has been the biggest opportunity of their football careers, they'll definitely be up for it. 

McGlynn would be stupid not to play a full strength team this close to winning the league and after how close it was in Meadowbank.