Life's little pleasures

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Wotsit sounding is a thing in Arbroath ? (Calling @RH33 for confirmation...)

Having never been to Arbroath I can not confirm the sexual peculiarities or that area.

On 19/03/2024 at 20:41, Thistle_do_nicely said:

bumped/paraphrased from Alan Partridge, but stretches of road which alternate from a 40mph limit to a 60mph/70mph limit.

Timing the acceleration and braking to technically stay perfectly road legal but absolutely booting the car from 40mph - 60mph. Exhilerating. edit: The stretch that goes from 50mph - 70mph around the Erskine Bridge. Oh baby.

(this may explain why mine is needing in for a repair imminently tbf)

I do this with red lights so the car doesn't come to a halt. The lights on the Newbridge roundabout I have completely sussed while coming in at an (official) approach speed of 50mph .

7 hours ago, RH33 said:

Having never been to Arbroath I can not confirm the sexual peculiarities or that area.

They're in Angus. I can take a fair guess at their unnatural predilections.

On 19/03/2024 at 15:02, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Wiping big snotters on the walls of public spaces.

Wiping shite on the walls of public toilets is worryingly common. Presumably they get a kick out of the fact that someone else will have to clear it up, but I've never wanted to GIRU someone so much that I'd willingly get shit on my hands to do so.

A new variant I saw recently was someone who dropped their dirty toilet paper on the floor next to the lavvy rather than flushing it  :yucky

57 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Wiping shite on the walls of public toilets is worryingly common.

Got a long voice message from my boss last week. Very dry and boring management stuff for minutes until it ended with an impassioned: "What a fucking day. Someone shat in their hand, put it in a bin and then wiped it all over the fucking walls. Kept shitting themselves all up and down the corridors."

It was some lass in her twenties who denied it, despite staring straight into the CCTV during the act.

32 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Got a long voice message from my boss last week. Very dry and boring management stuff for minutes until it ended with an impassioned: "What a fucking day. Someone shat in their hand, put it in a bin and then wiped it all over the fucking walls. Kept shitting themselves all up and down the corridors."

It was some lass in her twenties who denied it, despite staring straight into the CCTV during the act.

TannerFanny.gif.1c899f5479a393a98a907daf

43 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I never realised that the 'H' Blocks were still in full vigour.

Must be an interesting workplace.

34 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I never realised that the 'H' Blocks were still in full vigour.

Must be an interesting workplace.

Aye, I'm sure @WhiteRoseKillie has dozens of similar stories.

Looks like it's been a year since he's logged in - now's the time, auld yin.

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

Aye, I'm sure @WhiteRoseKillie has dozens of similar stories.

Looks like it's been a year since he's logged in - now's the time, auld yin.

My dad used to talk about this regarding police cells, too. 

Plastering the walls with shite.

54 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The polis could never behave themselves 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Work in sports centres and village /town halls and have had to clean this "shite" up . Would love to catch the stinky wee schemegoblins at it , but then you run the risk of finishing up on a register ,would rub their fkn noses in it

11 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

there's perverts would pay good money to see that video. It's not for me though. 

37 minutes ago, scotfree said:

Watching a beautiful sunset in the dying light of twilight.

That’s a lovely image but both ‘light’ and ‘twilight’ rhyme with shite, so I don’t think you’ve successfully changed the subject unfortunately mate. 

I mind my mate shagged some boys bird and turned out the boy run one of the 'go to'places in Dundee at the time and him doing that seen about 4 or 5 of us banned.

We were apologised to by the bar staff but told we were not to be served anymore so we took the piss and sat about nursing the drinks to get on the boys tits. He come across and tried to snatch the glasses. The mate who had pegged his bird buggered off only to return with a big walnut whip shite sticking out the glass and handed it to the boy.