St Mirren v Sevco 2012 Sunday 28th April

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

He's some man. I'm just delighted he wasn't good enough for Hibs.

We were just happy to take all the McGinns off you guys

FT 1-2
Bah. Can't see doing anything at Parkhead on the final day, so will probably be eight defeats out of eight against them two this season. Frustrating, and given every other team in the league seems to be able to take points against them, costly.
Our keeper's cost us this game. Not for the first time this season, and given there's four games to go, probably not the last. He's guff and we really need to not extend his loan next season.
Apart from him the team played well. Scored a good goal and created several good chances. No matter, you're never getting anything when your keeper's playing like that. 
So the poor form continues, three losses in a row and just one point from our last five games. I think our whole season is on the line in that game at Dens Park next week. 

Got away with one there, we were poor for most of the game and the buds were the better side overall.

That Lawrence miss though, did the hard work and messes it up at the end, though probably didn't expect Gogic to make it back.

Ground it out against a decent St Mirren side. Thought we were a little better in the second half, with Dessers actually managing to take the ball in a bit against Gogic to get us up the park, but performance wise, still way short of what we’ve seen previously under Clement.

Dessers is an enigma. How he has managed to score 20 goals despite the numerous chances he squanders is astonishing. A far more competent striker is required, but he is quite likeable and does work hard so I’m glad he got the winner.

32 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Single Saints fan says a sweary word.

Commentators “Apologies for the language”

1,000 Rangers fans sing about wading in the blood of dead catholics… tumbleweed. 

No believing that.

19 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Some truly fantastic swearing from Paisley today😂

Back in the days when we used to always win playing St Mirren away, i loved going there for their fans raging at everything, referee, our manager, their manager, linesman, 4th official, our players, their players, our fans, everyone got it, was brilliant entertainment.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

No believing that.

Back in the days when we used to always win playing St Mirren away, i loved going there for their fans raging at everything, referee, our manager, their manager, linesman, 4th official, our players, their players, our fans, everyone got it, was brilliant entertainment.

Shame you won’t be back anytime soon to enjoy it again.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

No believing that.

Did ye, aye.... 🙄

Just now, pozbaird said:

Shame you won’t be back anytime soon to enjoy it again.

Yeah i said back in the days when we used to win there, recent times it rarely happened, and we sit behind the goals now too, was better when we were in the pitch side stand in beside Saints fans. The amount of swearing your fans did was impressive, and FAF.