East Kilbride v Stranraer

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’d just like to say a huge get it right fucking up you to all the losers on here who have a constant hardon at the thought of “team 42” getting relegated and love telling us they will “never return”. 

Rovers got a lotta love last year from all over but after spending a year in the LL I’m firmly of the opinion that club 42 should face automatic relegation. The harsh reality is that the clubs who have been relegated are in the process of rotting with very little hope of coming back unless unlimited cash comes from somewhere. I was torn yesterday- great to see Stranraer stay hoping but hoping EK promotion would level the playing field in the LL. It doesn’t look as if things will change in the pyramid in the immediate future, the opposite in fact as it looks as if the draw bridge is being raised with the licensing.

14 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The two guys commentating embody everything that's passionate and genuine about Scottish football.  Another fantastic package from the media team at Stranraer 👏 👏 👏 

Normally if I saw there was 25 minutes of highlights I wouldn’t bother but that flew in. It’s easy for fans commentating on their team to become annoying very quickly but Brian and Lawrence get that balance of passion and fairness perfectly. The reaction of not being able to take another five minutes of it when Stranraer went 2-1 up was perfect, incredibly relatable. 

39 minutes ago, Moonball said:

The picture they’ve used of Kennedy in the team lineups is a top tier violation. Absolutely brilliant.

38 minutes ago, Moonball said:

So much content there 😀

Incredible amount of missed chances for both teams

"I cannae take it Lawrence"

John Hannah, Lorraine Kelly, Ally McCoist...yer boys took a helluva beating!

Tremendous

17 minutes ago, AUcal said:

"And can i say, John Hannah, Muriel Gray, Ally McCoist, Lorraine Kelly, Whirlies roundabout, Kirsty Young - your boys took a hammering today"

This was top class.

20 minutes ago, Bucky said:

Rovers got a lotta love last year from all over but after spending a year in the LL I’m firmly of the opinion that club 42 should face automatic relegation. The harsh reality is that the clubs who have been relegated are in the process of rotting with very little hope of coming back unless unlimited cash comes from somewhere. I was torn yesterday- great to see Stranraer stay hoping but hoping EK promotion would level the playing field in the LL. It doesn’t look as if things will change in the pyramid in the immediate future, the opposite in fact as it looks as if the draw bridge is being raised with the licensing.

Maybe if the LL showed that they were willing to open up it might change.

1 relegation spot from a league of 18 with 3 feeder leagues below is drawbridge stuff!

Posted (edited)

There's a lot to love about those highlights but the highlight for me is the second Stranraer goal. It's clearly an own goal by Thomson and to add (literal) injury to insult he nuts the post after scoring :lol:

Brian Martin is outstanding. If it's the first time anyone has heard him I recommend you watch Stranraer's highlights more often as that was just his usual style :D

Edited by 19QOS19

I’ve been watching the Stranraer highlights ever since that late 1-0 win against Clyde started doing the rounds. I was genuinely buzzing to see the highlights package from yesterday’s match and, my god, they did not disappoint. I am in absolute floods of tears of laughter listening to Lawrence and Brian’s commentary - the sort of guys you’d love to go for a pint with. Congrats lads. 

33 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

Maybe if the LL showed that they were willing to open up it might change.

1 relegation spot from a league of 18 with 3 feeder leagues below is drawbridge stuff!

Agree! 
If the LL which is an absolute toilet of a league made the first move, I’m not sure the SPFL would follow suit. Turkeys and Christmas