SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

4 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

I really like that Hearts top. Not a colour combination you see too much but it works like that. 

Nah, just the secondly biggest club in world football.

Mes Que Un Strip!

8 hours ago, Charles Stiles said:

I really like that Hearts top. Not a colour combination you see too much but it works like that. 

Navy and maroon (burgundy) is an all-time classic colour combination. 😅

Seen 3 folk with the new dons away top on so far in the city and for me it looks awful unfortunately.

However the partial grey collar on home kit has grown on me and the two tone red is beautiful.

On 12/07/2024 at 09:33, Tony Wonder said:

New Hearts 3rd kit. Not amazing but a decent effort.

Screenshot_20240712_093122_X.jpg

Certainly a much better effort than the nicotine coloured away shirt.  Your home kit is as boring as ours.

5 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Home, away and training kit all utter trash, quite the hat trick.

Actually think the home is a grower. The away is a bit meh. As I said on the Well thread even retaining the C&A normal badge would add to the shirt but that MFC looks cheap. I get it is a throw back. But make the MFC claret or something. 

Not the worst away effort in recent times. That would be the black striped Livi looking efforts of a few seasons back. But only a 5/10 for me. 

Agree on the training gear mind. 

If the Motherwell away shirt hadn’t done the tartan effect on the sleeves, but just had two simple claret & amber ‘hoops’, think it would be quite tasty. The tartan sleeves are too much. Cue Gok Wan image…. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

If the Motherwell away shirt hadn’t done the tartan effect on the sleeves, but just had two simple claret & amber ‘hoops’, think it would be quite tasty. The tartan sleeves are too much. Cue Gok Wan image…. 

The grey in itself isn't too bad. I was thinking that the tartan is hideous, but if replaced by something it would make the strip look better.

Your suggestion fits the bill IMO.

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

The grey in itself isn't too bad. I was thinking that the tartan is hideous, but if replaced by something it would make the strip look better.

Your suggestion fits the bill IMO.

I’d been thinking what the tartan sleeve trim reminded me of, and it’s a pair of tartan shorts I once got as a sort of pyjama set or something. Many Christmasses ago…

28 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That would be a nice Partick away shirt.

Aye, get a wee 'Texstyle World' as the sponsor and you're laughing!