Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇵🇹 Portugal - 15th October

I'm choosing to spend this HT imagining some Karen's at the game absolutely furious with other Scotland fans for booing Ronaldo and it to be included in the highlight package later on.

1 minute ago, Richey Edwards said:

Michael Stewart is "that accent" from the Limmy vines made flesh.

I think he just sounds so f**king arrogant considering he achieved absolutely f**k all in his career.

Someone like Steve McManaman is a tool on co-comms but at least he was a really good player who won the CL.

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

I know the SFA aren't a TV Production company but couldn't they have had a wee interview with a former player or something? Or a wee feature on Gauld reflecting on his time in Portugal. A silent banner then very loud adverts every minute or so is very annoying. Even the much maligned Pars TV manage to have a wee bit of half time content.

No adverts for me on YouTube,  just slo mo re-runs of key moments followed by a view of the pitch with Runrig in the background.

Just now, Fuctifano said:

Slightly worried that if I haven't skipped these ads on the YouTube stream I'm going to end up about 25 minutes behind live 

Honestly YouTube Premium is worth every penny.

Just now, mcjameos said:

No adverts for me on YouTube,  just slo mo re-runs of key moments followed by a view of the pitch with Runrig in the background.

I've just got a graphic flashing up "half time". No adverts at all