2nd vs The Invincibles

1 minute ago, BPM said:

Ayr hoofballing first half against two 6’3” Falkirk CH’s was hilarious. Meat and drink to Hendo and Graham (what a player he is going to be). The Ayr “superstar” full back got an absolute roasting from Ethan Ross - he is nowhere near as good as Keelan Adams. What has the lad Stone done to lose his place to that midget in goal? 
Comedy stuff from Ayr and we won easy in 2nd gear. Yet again everyone else cuts each others throat below us. 
Beat Livingston on Tuesday and we will be in one hell of a strong position. 

Sounds easy,doesn't it.🦁🦁🦁⬆️👊.

Watched on Falkirk tv, pretty comfortable stuff, I have no idea who’ll win the league but I’ll be surprised if we’re not up there having seen most teams now. Wide open division, let’s have a crack 

Just now, bairn88 said:

Watched on Falkirk tv, pretty comfortable stuff, I have no idea who’ll win the league but I’ll be surprised if we’re not up there having seen most teams now. Wide open division, let’s have a crack 

Wide open? There are only three in it now. Us, Ayr and Livingston. The rest will keep beating each other or drawing as they are all of a similar standard. 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Raging it's too bright to showcase the #discolights. 

Hangover nowhere near as bad as i anticipated so able to to full enjoyment out of Falkirk FCs return to playing football like Mozart played his piano. 

I think the match was summed up before kick off. 

Ethan Ross magnificent but just a really good performance from us. And what was very pleasing, was that we looked far more likely to bag a third than Ayr ever did to get their first. Oakley should have started for yous, but when he came on it was pretty much a frustrated cart horse display of trying to strongman Hendo and Graham and getting no change whatsoever. 

Lule Graham will be a starting CH regardless of who is fit IMO. He probably starts alongside Donaldson for me when all 4 are fit. He's looking like he might be the best of the lot. 

Keelan Adams defended really well against Raith, but today he was back to his marauding best going forward aswell. 

Delighted to see that McCann looked very sharp when he came on, fingers crossed Mackie isn't bad we don't need another one on the treatment table. 

Tuesday night but with added Morrison on the bench is looking like a tasty prospect. 

3 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Was that the Watret playing today that’s meant to be a superstar?

Must’ve been his brother.

He was the guy Ethan Ross destroyed. Lanky streak of pish who looked like he should have been playing for the under 14’s 

7 hours ago, Thumper said:

Genuinely impressive when Sortmeout isn't the most cringey thing happening on an Ayr thread.

Anyway, I'm going to this. Last time I was at Grangemouth was a pishy cup game back when Falkirk Football Club hadn't been Ayr's bitches for a solid six years running, and won handily on the day.

1-0 the Super, Rus to get hatcheted down in the box by these League One hammer throwers for Ayr's customary penalty. Hopefully Henderson will take five touches to put it in.

Do they check bags at this 200,000 capacity ground these days?

This prediction went well! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mediocre Ayr side talked up by the media because of their location and rookie manager being ex Celtic.

They will finish mid table and from what I've seen in both games against them they are not as good as Partick, Queens Park and even 1st half Airdrie.  Better than Dunfermline though.

Watch them tumble down the table

That’s twice we’ve played Ayr (today with a number of important players out injured) and twice we have played them off the park, in fact I’d argue we were actually even more dominant in the game at Somerset but the result just didn’t match the performance. Think it will be between us and Livingston for the title. 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

I'm sure any Falkirk fan  would be both happy with that win and disappointed not to have win by more. 

No idea what Brown has done through the week but a couple players were visibly nervous in the first half.  We are always hamstrung with useless c***s like McCalister playing but his pass completion felt below 50%, although that could be biased to him giving the ball to guys surrounded by 2-3 players who actually received and lost the ball. 

Better team won but I don't think it's unfair to say the shitness of Ayr gave Falkirk a big leg up today, especially at the second goal.  On that, I'd just been saying to my pal you were due a second because McCalister had started playing hard man and giving out, he always gets rinsed minutes later every time he does it.  c**t. 

Considering how much Rus and Watret have been talked up I was expecting prime Cafu and Pirlo to show up today. Ross destroyed Watret today and that was summed up by him taking about 5 minutes to take a throw in. He looked a bit lost today for me. Rus spent most of the game on his backside and throwing himself around to get cheap fouls, summed up by the one where he shouted like he had been kicked about 5 seconds before Keelan tackled him. Brad Spencer absolutely dominated that midfield today and our defence strolled it. Special shout out to Gary Oliver as well, what a shift and I’d be happy with him up top until Rossco is back.