Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My grandad used to have a farm and he never had an alarm clock, he used to get up when the rooster crowed.

"Early to bed and up with the cock" was his motto, wise advise that many should copy.

How did the rooster know when to get up?

Not sure if Redhead has a cock handy though.

That could be a problem, maybe a battery powered one will do the same.

How did the rooster know when to get up?

He used to have two roosters, one "straight" and one that only fancied other roosters. The straight rooster was afraid to fall asleep.

The roosters used to have different calls. One went "cock-a-doodle-do" and the other went "any-cock'll-do" 

Read online about a guy who received a text from his son's school saying he hadn't shown up for morning registration. Very reasonable from the school, kid could have had some minor, or worse, major mishap. So the dick of a father simply sends a pic of his son in front of Burj al Arab hotel in Dubai - no further explanation. Apparentky he has previous for this type of thing, stuck up a tree surrounded by lions and door blocked by hippos being used in the past.

What a cock.

What pushed me over the edge was that in the picture of said cock and his wife they were wearing matching shirts!

I read that story. The dad sounds like one of those zany japesters you would never tire of stabbing.

Worse still were the comments...included 'good bloke for taking his kid on holiday' , 'it's good to get some culture (obviously never been to Jumeriah Beach) and 'would probably learn more there than at school'.

World's fucked.

Wait, what. Lions, hippos? Are you in Africa or Blair Drummond Safari Park?

Nether...I'm in the Philippines, bloke in the story is in Wales (Dubai at the moment though)

Think he was joking about the lions and hippos t.b.h.

Bloody annoying how there is international football this weekend - who wants that at this stage of the season?

They do need the chance to show off their new outfits before the euros after all.

Those shirts won't sell themselves.

They do need the chance to show off their new outfits before the euros after all.

Those shirts won't sell themselves.

Shame the 'pretty in pink' strip will clash with the Czech red. A national travesty.

I replaced the bog roll earlier (fucking Renaissance Man, me). I've only just noticed that I had the paper hanging towards the wall.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Depression thread. I really thought I had a few more years in me.

I replaced the bog roll earlier (fucking Renaissance Man, me). I've only just noticed that I had the paper hanging towards the wall.

Maybe I should have posted this in the Depression thread. I really thought I had a few more years in me.

^^^

1st World Problems &/or MFADT for this pish.

Grimbo