Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You could pop along as well, and keep him company.

That would be a riveting encounter listening to him reminisce about his times working for the NHS and more famously pay day, no fucking thank you.

My aunt, i'm sure I've mentioned her on this topic before.

She's doing my fucking head in, shes constantly going to various charity shops buying random fucking pictures and portraits, then asking me to google the artist. She claims she is just curious to know if they have done anything else. I know for a fact its because she watches too much fucking bargain hunt and she wants to know if she has finally found a gem she can sell for money. I'd tell her to google it herself but this is a woman who struggled with the remote for a fucking VCR. If its not shite prints of shite artists its fucking uncommon coins and notes. She really needs to stop watching bargain hunt and give me a fucking break. 

I've told her countless times to leave me out of it and don't ask me but of course i get the usual guilt trip shite of "Oh we cant ask you anything, don't ask him for a favor, ungrateful blah blah"

suicide_meme__1_by_elkaez-d8owe4f.jpg

3 hours ago, throbber said:

This was Bobbys idea.

was it not for Thickofest or the Simpletons annual retreat?  

I think I was on the guest list (by mistake). 

I bought a balaclava on eBay just incase. 

G-Bo(re) 

13 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

was it not for Thickofest or the Simpletons annual retreat?  

I think I was on the guest list (by mistake). 

I bought a balaclava on eBay just incase. 

G-Bo(re) 

Day Two in the P&B campsite. It was a mistake to let throbber and Grimbo take charge of cooking but fortunately an emergency supply of red dots was flown in..

Erickson_Italy_fire_drop_2008.jpg

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Day Two in the P&B campsite. It was a mistake to let throbber and Grimbo take charge of cooking but fortunately an emergency supply of red dots was flown in..

Erickson_Italy_fire_drop_2008.jpg

I had to burn Philpy's pool cue, well it's better to beast safe than sorry. 

G-Bo(re) 

Lassie I went to school with has screenshotted one of the Kardashian c***s' Instagram photos and put it on Twitter, demanding to know where she can get the sunglasses she's wearing because she NEEDS them for her holiday in Cancun next year. They probably cost about £20k ffs.

Lassie I went to school with has screenshotted one of the Kardashian c***s' Instagram photos and put it on Twitter, demanding to know where she can get the sunglasses she's wearing because she NEEDS them for her holiday in Cancun next year. They probably cost about £20k ffs.

Anyone who rushes out to buy an item of clothing just because a celebrity is wearing it is a fuckwit of the highest order in my humble opinion.

Anyone who rushes out to buy an item of clothing just because a celebrity is wearing it is a fuckwit of the highest order in my humble opinion.

Absolutely. Even more so when said item probably costs 15X your month's pay.