Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Drivers that go at 40/45 on a 60. Just get the fck off the road.

Passed a woman doing 45MPH on the M9 yesterday.

I was fucking raging as I passed the stupid Auld cow.

And wankers say it's the speeders that are the problem. You should see the problems this c**t was causing as folk tried their best to get into the fast lane on a busy Motorway. Stupid auld cow

2 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Esp portal won't allow me to sell my shares. Mon tae f**k

If it's employee shares you may well be in a closed period (awaits menstrual jokes) which is a real annoyance. 

Manners/Common Decency or the severe lack of them displayed by the general public, people cut right across your path, stop right in front of you, walk straight towards you with no intention of moving, don't thank you when holding doors open for them, never hold a door open for anyone. Walking anywhere in public is a test of my patience with humanity 

For some reason folk think it's acceptable for Nov 5th to be extended by 2 weeks.

Basically the last week in October and the 1st week in November are open season for them and no doubt shops flogging cheap fireworks are to blame.

You wouldn't celebrate Xmas or Halloween or Easter or your Birthday for 2 weeks. Now f**k off and spend yer dole cash on something useful ya tinks

16 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

For some reason folk think it's acceptable for Nov 5th to be extended by 2 weeks.

Basically the last week in October and the 1st week in November are open season for them and no doubt shops flogging cheap fireworks are to blame.

You wouldn't celebrate Xmas or Halloween or Easter or your Birthday for 2 weeks. Now f**k off and spend yer dole cash on something useful ya tinks

Gave it a good go at my 30th tbh.

2 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Manners/Common Decency or the severe lack of them displayed by the general public, people cut right across your path, stop right in front of you, walk straight towards you with no intention of moving, don't thank you when holding doors open for them, never hold a door open for anyone. Walking anywhere in public is a test of my patience with humanity 

When someone doesn't thank you when they should, you should always raise your voice and aggressively say, "Aye nae bother, don't mention it".

51 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Which is a tad bizarre considering they are putting up their Christmas decorations as I type.

The fuckin bellends :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Which is a tad bizarre considering they are putting up their Christmas decorations as I type.

The fuckin bellends :lol: 

This and twats who start getting excited for Christmas in August, plus a special mention for the idiots who set a countdown timer for Next Christmas on fucking boxing day