Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Went back to some birds house last night to find out that she is one of these weird cat people. Was planning on giving her another blast before heading home this morning but when she started speaking to her cats like they are children, I decided it wasn't worth it.

9 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Went back to some birds house last night to find out that she is one of these weird cat people. Was planning on giving her another blast before heading home this morning but when she started speaking to her cats like they are children, I decided it wasn't worth it.

Was she telling them she had their new daddy in the bedroom?

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Who said romance was dead?

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Probably a tactic to get rid of you.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Only out of fear though.

It really annoys my wife how I'm never anything but sweetness and light to him. He's a sound wee guy though, much less annoying than any of the humans in my life.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My cat is sound too and I consider him to be at least as good a friend to me as any of my human pals. Hes a wee bell end at night though and regularly wakes me up by trampling all over me.

He's relegated to the kitchen at night with the dog now. He woke me up once too often at 4 or 5 am to be cute any more.

So i had a family member in hospital recently and during that time as a surprise i decorated their kitchen and bathroom single handedly over 3 days, it was a b*****d to get it done but i was able to. I ran out of tape during so a double of edges were free hand and while they were happy with it, me being a perfectionist decided to go back tonight to clean up the edges in question with a new roll of tape. I got really talked down to like a piece of shit, basically along the lines of "how can ye no do it without the tape!?!" "If i could i wouldn't be here fixing it" "if your hands could go as fast as your mouth you would be done already" Well i just dropped what i was doing and walked out, absolutely reuse to get talked to like that when i'm working my arse off for free as a gift to them. I had even agreed to get the living room done this week and now i've refused unless i'm given a apology, which i might add i know i wont get cause this particular person is more stubborn than i am. 

Am i being too harsh?

4 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

So i had a family member in hospital recently and during that time as a surprise i decorated their kitchen and bathroom single handedly over 3 days, it was a b*****d to get it done but i was able to. I ran out of tape during so a double of edges were free hand and while they were happy with it, me being a perfectionist decided to go back tonight to clean up the edges in question with a new roll of tape. I got really talked down to like a piece of shit, basically along the lines of "how can ye no do it without the tape!?!" "If i could i wouldn't be here fixing it" "if your hands could go as fast as your mouth you would be done already" Well i just dropped what i was doing and walked out, absolutely reuse to get talked to like that when i'm working my arse off for free as a gift to them. I had even agreed to get the living room done this week and now i've refused unless i'm given a apology, which i might add i know i wont get cause this particular person is more stubborn than i am. 

Am i being too harsh?

Real men do it perfectly freehand. Neither do they start a post with so. This family member should disown you. 

1 hour ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Am i being too harsh?

Go back, start as normal, then, about half an hour in, just spray paint "Lee Wallace is a grass" across their living room wall and piss on their telly.

Only way they'll ever learn

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

57 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Am i being too harsh?

Did you ignore them when they said it was fine and just barged in unexpected with your painter's radio? And did you change the colour scheme?

4 hours ago, Aidan said:

58e292afadd1b_phone502.thumb.jpg.21e78f88a5ce7851a5aa3af693ca273c.jpg

2 hours ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Am i being too harsh?

Kill them.