Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't know throbs, I've seen videos of ladies who seem the picture of health but need to pee repeatedly throughout the duration of a video that only lasts twenty minutes or so.

Very good. Although there is nothing funny about an inflamed prostate.

When you get sat next to a miserable torn faced, stuck up geordie hoor for five hours on an aeroplane, who obviously thought the seat next to her wasn't to be sat on. Still, I made it as uncomfortable as possible for the c**t all the way home, to the point the wife even leaned across and told me to stop it 

23 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I must admit to occasionally using bad grammar whilst knowing that it's bad, usually because it's some dialect type thing.

"How no?" would be a classic example.

The worst for me is people that write "should of" instead of "should have". I've seen people in my work sending emails to customers containing "they should of done this....". Should get locked up for that!

50 minutes ago, throbber said:

I haven't turned round to ask him yet but his breath is nice and warm on my neck.

I'd advise you to check his prostate gland with your thumb before something embarrassing happens.

Edited by welshbairn
To relieve Kinkardine's OCD.

Just now, welshbairn said:

I'd advise you to check his prostrate before something embarrassing happens.

I'm pretty sure he was standing up.  However, given the 'arse wiping' and 'sitting down to pish' discussions we've had I'd not be surprised.

We now live in an age where adults, actual full grown adults, post loads of selfies of themselves with a dog nose and ears filter applied over it.

It's not even ironic, 'look how stupid I'm being wink, wink.'  It's adults with the actual intellectual capacity of 7 year olds. 

21 hours ago, DutchBorderer said:

I imagine this is a problem many of you may not be entirely familiar with, but I can't help but feel profoundly annoyed when compatriots decide try to speak English when they clearly have no idea what they're doing given the incredibly basic mistakes they make. For reference, English is compulsory in the latter stages of grade school and all throughout high school. At the very least, spellcheck what you're posting online.

Case in point, someone who changed the colour of their hair;

18450025_10209523920078120_1249458572_n.thumb.png.0966d4ae02dcbd49c7870d6d39d1eaa9.png

Grade school?

Translation required...

We now live in an age where adults, actual full grown adults, post loads of selfies of themselves with a dog nose and ears filter applied over it.
It's not even ironic, 'look how stupid I'm being wink, wink.'  It's adults with the actual intellectual capacity of 7 year olds. 

I bet 1320Lichtie does this. Just a feeling.

Arriving for an away day where it's a bit too late to head to the pubs but a bit too early to head to the ground. Bloody timetables.

Get a carryout