Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I've been ill recently and lost a bit of weight. That's not entirely a bad thing but it was a bit faster than I would've liked and most of my clothes now look like I nicked them off Worzel Gummidge. Shandon Par, I'm not...I hate clothes shopping with a passion but nevertheless, I decided it would be a good idea to at least invest in a new pair of jeans.

The ones I was wearing looked quite good when they fit me so I thought I was just get the same thing in a smaller size. If only it were that easy. The first pair I tried were supposedly an inch smaller round the waist. I couldn't come close to getting them fastened. The next pair were the exact same size but were like clown pants on me. Then the third, which were allegedly an inch bigger than the too big ones I wore going in, fit just fine. I felt like Goldilocks if she were off her tits on acid. As a result, I spent at least 12 minutes longer in the shop than I wanted to.

Do these child-labourers in Bangladesh just slap on size labels at random? 

If you contact the manufacturer they’ll hopefully be able to identify the slapdash worker and have him or her given a good thrashing.

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you contact the manufacturer they’ll hopefully be able to identify the slapdash worker and have him or her given a good thrashing.

I like the way you think, young Shandon. Give yourself a promotion to...something or other.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Dog owners who assume that every other person they encounter is a "dog lover".  It is incredibly ignorant and very disrespectful.

Had to go home and change his troosers type post ?

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Dog owners who assume that every other person they encounter is a "dog lover".  It is incredibly ignorant and very disrespectful.

Will also get you on the sex offenders register.

I would think.

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Had to go home and change his troosers type post ?

:lol:. Not even close.  We often go up for a walk in Crombie Country park at the weekend.  Most dog owners walk their dogs without leads, which is fine, but most keep their dogs under control as you pass.  Sadly some thing it's fine for their dogs to wander up to you and sniff/slobber all over you.  No you c***s it's definitely not fine.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I've walked our friend's dogs a few times and it's weird that how when have you have dogs, other dog walkers almost go out of their way to speak/say hello to you. Walking the same paths without a pooch and you almost always get blanked.

These lot must be the beating heart of the swinging/dogging community we often hear about.

2 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

I've walked our friend's dogs a few times and it's weird that how when have you have dogs, other dog walkers almost go out of their way to speak/say hello to you. Walking the same paths without a pooch and you almost always get blanked.

These lot must be the beating heart of the swinging/dogging community we often hear about.

Depends where you walk.  On the walk I'm talking about the vast majority of folk, with or without pooch, say hello.  Only the socially inept  tend to blank you.

I have no problems in general with dogs or their owners, though I have never and never would have a pet myself, it's just the attitude of some of them.

I suppose it comes down to all the c*nts threads on here; some people are respectful of others that they have to work/travel/holiday/live beside and others have no respect for their fellow beings.

That said ALL cyclists are c***s.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

:lol:. Not even close.  We often go up for a walk in Crombie Country park at the weekend.  Most dog owners walk their dogs without leads, which is fine, but most keep their dogs under control as you pass.  Sadly some thing it's fine for their dogs to wander up to you and sniff/slobber all over you.  No you c***s it's definitely not fine.

Dog owners in general are c***s, allowing their dogs to jump up at you,  I once stopped the car to speak to a pal of mine waking his, fucking thing jump up and scraped my door. Mind I can't say to much, I  once stopped to speak to a lad, looked to the side and my dog was humping his wee boy, testicles were removed soon after ( the dogs testies ) 

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

What's your thoughts on cat owners? Thank you.

Anyone got a big fucking angry dog that will "seek balls" on command? Need to borrow one for a trip to Crombie Country Park next weekend....

Can lend you a big-ish dog, good at fetching his ball, but he’s quite a happy bugger.... but looks like a wolf.

Loves a walk and an adventure though so feel free to pop by and pick him up.

ETA:

849bf38322218f9351ec2ce928e4c30e.jpg

30 minutes ago, sjc said:

Anyone got a big fucking angry dog that will "seek balls" on command? Need to borrow one for a trip to Crombie Country Park next weekend....

Trained to react to the smell of Faustino V white Rioja..

GOiVmPtGFJK6.jpg

Edited by Shandon Par

32 minutes ago, sjc said:

My Rottwieller is not very fond of strangers, very stand offish. I have to walk her with a muzzle at night when less folk are going about.

[emoji38]. Not even close.  We often go up for a walk in Crombie Country park at the weekend.  Most dog owners walk their dogs without leads, which is fine, but most keep their dogs under control as you pass.  Sadly some thing it's fine for their dogs to wander up to you and sniff/slobber all over you.  No you c***s it's definitely not fine.

Is there a river in this park?