Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

No apologies. He's a creepy wee b*****d.

Being an utter fantasist and ruining every thread with the sheer inanity of his lies is one thing.

The PM was another. Send that to your pals if that's your thing but not to folk who you don't know or know anything about.

^^^^ ashamed he got a semi.

Sending unsolicited nudes via the Internet to complete strangers is weird no matter how you try to dress it up as lads bantz. If you did it on Facebook messenger it'd be weird, but it's not weird in a private message through a football forum? He's a creep. He's always been a creep and this is exactly the kind of behaviour that marks him out as a creep. Send that to someone who you know so that you can know in advance their likely reaction. Not to strangers who didn't ask you to.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Sending unsolicited nudes via the Internet to complete strangers is weird no matter how you try to dress it up as lads bantz. If you did it on Facebook messenger it'd be weird, but it's not weird in a private message through a football forum? He's a creep. He's always been a creep and this is exactly the kind of behaviour that marks him out as a creep. Send that to someone who you know so that you can know in advance their likely reaction. Not to strangers who didn't ask you to.

I've no knowledge of this but I assume @invergowrie arab posted asking what throbber had sent them when they posted about it. That's what I did before getting my pm. Thought it was very funny myself. I don't think he was just shipping pm's out to random posters.

On 6/5/2018 at 19:56, ali_91 said:

Justin Bieber is the boy, Love Yourself is one of the greatest musical triumphs of all time. 

No it is not.

You're clearly a clueless f**k posting shite like this :lol: Feel free to enjoy it in private but please keep your opinions to yourself. There's a good chap. 

On 6/5/2018 at 20:44, ali_91 said:

A great man (Justin Bieber) once said.

And all the haters
I swear they look so small from up here
'Cause we're bigger,
And love's bigger,
I'm bigger and you're bigger

Don’t be a hater.

Oh dear. 

In the sea with you. 

I'm not a 'hater', that would imply I'm making an effort. 

I'm economical with my efforts and I'm far to busy to waste time hating beeber or whatever his name is. 

I've no knowledge of this but I assume [mention=43551]invergowrie arab[/mention] posted asking what throbber had sent them when they posted about it. That's what I did before getting my pm. Thought it was very funny myself. I don't think he was just shipping pm's out to random posters.

I don’t think I officially requested it but definitely showed interest in learning what throbs was sending about. He then titled it “boaby” so I only have myself to blame

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I don’t think I officially requested it but definitely showed interest in learning what throbs was sending about. He then titled it “boaby” so I only have myself to blame

Mine was titled "Wullie" so was also forewarned.

Purposely spelling his name wrong. Absolute minter, delete your account,
I'm torn with you, nandos is fantastic but Bieber is God awful, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though my peri peri brother.

I'm torn with you, nandos is fantastic but Bieber is God awful, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though my peri peri brother.

You’ve lost it. Nando’s is hugely overrated while young beebz has some undoubtedly tremendous pop songs

You’ve lost it. Nando’s is hugely overrated while young beebz has some undoubtedly tremendous pop songs
Sorry man but I just can't agree, I'm not into pop music in general so that doesn't help but he seems like a bit of a dick anyway.

Nandos is brilliant, give me a double chicken wrap with peri peri chips and garlic bread of Michelin star any day.

Sorry man but I just can't agree, I'm not into pop music in general so that doesn't help but he seems like a bit of a dick anyway.

Nandos is brilliant, give me a double chicken wrap with peri peri chips and garlic bread of Michelin star any day.

I’m not particularly in to pop either tbh. Course he’s a dick, he’s been able to do whatever the f**k he likes and still be worshipped since he was about 15.

While Nando's may well be crowd pleasing food, it is still essentially a bit grilled chicken breast, some sauce from jar and some oven chips. You can make it yourself for about a tenth of the cost, choose your own portion size (The one time I did get persuaded to go I thought I had a children's portion of chips) and not have to 1. Queue to get in (What's all that about?) and 2. Have to put up with loads of teenagers who think saying "Cheeky" Nando's is the height of witty banter. The price and clientele in that place should put any sane person off going there by choice, surely?

You can make any food, top class restaurants excepted, at home for a fraction of the price. People like the ease of not cooking sometimes. The clientele at Nando’s is literally spread right across the demographics in Scotland. If your point is that the general public tend to be morons, then I’d agree, but that would put you off leaving the house and isn’t Nando’s specific. 
As for your two points.
1 - You have to queue to get in at busy restaurants at peak time, the vast majority of the time you’d stroll in and(
2 - Nobody says cheeky Nando’s anymore, and if they did they’d be saying it quietly to their friends, not shouting it in your face. 
In conclusion to your ‘surely,’ naw. 
I don't doubt you could make most restaurant food for less money at home but the mark-ups at Nando's seem extreme to me. The queues always seem to be at Nando's before other places and be longer of there are several options at the same location. And as someone who speaks to and hears teenagers every day at work, I can assure you "Cheeky Nando's" is sadly very much a thing. If you go there yourself then fair fucks to you. It is a PTTGOYN thread after all and guess what, Nando's is a petty thing that gets on my particular nerves.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Nandos is decent. Seems to attract really polarised reviews tbh. The food is better than some in its bracket, but nothing special. The prices are higher than most in its bracket.

I think the issue with Nandos is the amount of folk who carry on like its a proper restaurant and rave on about it as such puts folk off. Its just glorified fast food and should be judged as such.

Tbh anyone taken in by it and giving it rave reviews should have their opinions on food disregarded. Its a different option to McDonalds etc if you have a bit more time on your hands.

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nandos is decent. Seems to attract really polarised reviews tbh. The food is better than some in its bracket, but nothing special. The prices are higher than most in its bracket.

I think the issue with Nandos is the amount of folk who carry on like its a proper restaurant and rave on about it as such puts folk off. Its just glorified fast food and should be judged as such.

Tbh anyone taken in by it and giving it rave reviews should have their opinions on food disregarded. Its a different option to McDonalds etc if you have a bit more time on your hands.

Absolutely this. I enjoy one occasionally, but it's really just a fast food restaurant, hardly haute cuisine. Would I f**k queue to get in by the way.

I wouldn't queue to get into any restaurant, and someone earlier in the thread saying that's standard is living on another planet. That's why restaurants operate reservation systems. 

Bairnardo laying down some serious truths

13 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Boaby.JPG