Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you have a Facebook page it’s probably 20 times worse than everything else combined.  That’s not an exaggeration. 
 Other than P&B I only have necessary ones (bank, credit card, poll tax) but I do have a Nector Card and Tesco club card.  I also buy through Amazon and am subscribed to the Humanist Society.
The data mining potential of these are far less than Twitter and Facebook.

Didn’t know that. If i could ditch facebook i would, but i need it for the bairns groups that i run. I also have amazon, but only use that around Christmas time.

3 hours ago, IainMorton said:

People that don’t keep to the left when walking up/down stairs which means you have to stop half way so someone can move out the way.

I'm left handed. If I keep to the left then my punching/stabbing hand will not be free to punch/stab the c*nt in front of me should the need arise. 

You must think of these points you know.

17 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'm left handed. If I keep to the left then my punching/stabbing hand will not be free to punch/stab the c*nt in front of me should the need arise. 

You must think of these points you know.

8F8F95AE-03BA-4076-83D2-98EB807B0434.jpeg

10 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Sainsburys folk asking “do you have a nectar card” i accept its their job to do this, but i am in sainsburys most days because there is always something we might need for tea or that. I am served by the same people most of the time, Surely by now they know I don’t have a nectar card because the answer is always no.

You need to do something memorable to stick out from the crowd.

Try stopping in every Sunday for a copy of the Sport, a box of tissues, and a fresh cucumber. I doubt they'll even talk to you at all.

People that don’t keep to the left when walking up/down stairs which means you have to stop half way so someone can move out the way.
I was in Edinburgh the other day whereupon I was walking between a bus stop and a wall. This gap was enough for pwople to pass eachother providing you both kept left ir right. Me and some young lassies both observed this and passed eachother no problem. Them some stupid cow walking five yards behind the lassies decides left isnt for her and goes to the right despite clearly being able to see this wont work.

Your post has reignited the seethe I felt at the time.

“Keep to the left and you’ll always be right.”

Applies to politics as well tbf.

Ironic given this was the war cry of Granny Purple my old primary school headie who made Genghis Khan look like a snowflake.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

Sainsburys folk asking “do you have a nectar card” i accept its their job to do this, but i am in sainsburys most days because there is always something we might need for tea or that. I am served by the same people most of the time, Surely by now they know I don’t have a nectar card because the answer is always no.

Try stopping in every Sunday for a copy of the Sport, a box of tissues, and a fresh cucumber. I doubt they'll even talk to you at all.
Aye pretty much this. When I worked at KFC there were a few people I'd remember but all for bad/weird reasons:-

A couple would come in and even if you were at the back of the shop you knew they were in because they were fucking stinking. They literally cleared the place.

Another guy would come in every Friday and order a 16 piece bucket (when that was a thing) and eat it all by himself.

And the weirdest was Bean Man. He would order the exact same thing every time and a small pot of beans. He'd eat each bean individually and take an age to do so. Thinking back I assume he had some form of autism.

I work with the public now and I only remember really cheery people or c***s. So I expect you're neither of those which is why they don't remember you [emoji38]

Moved house a few months back and went to register with the new doctor. Fuckers will only register new people between 11-2pm on a Tuesday and wouldn't let me register today despite there being only 1 person in the waiting room and my having all the correct stuff and forms filled out, so it would have taken 5 mins max. Its just annoying as I am waiting on an operation to get a lump taken off and it looks like they'll have nowhere to send the results as I can't get the next few Tuesdays off since its the middle of a massive national assessment at work.

Moved house a few months back and went to register with the new doctor. Fuckers will only register new people between 11-2pm on a Tuesday and wouldn't let me register today despite there being only 1 person in the waiting room and my having all the correct stuff and forms filled out, so it would have taken 5 mins max. Its just annoying as I am waiting on an operation to get a lump taken off and it looks like they'll have nowhere to send the results as I can't get the next few Tuesdays off since its the middle of a massive national assessment at work.

‘C***s of the NHS’ thread for this pish........[emoji1352]‍⚕️

11 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The voice of experience, children.