Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

22 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Some guy is sat on my window ledge drinking beer, while I am sat on a desk right next to it working from home. 

If you're not on the ground floor he's either very tall or heading for a fall.

I bought a mechanical keyboard for my computer a while back. Since the schools have been off, the wean's been using it a lot for programming. He learned touch-typing and he absolutely hammers the fucking keys, so it sounds like a centipede wearing metal clogs falling down the stairs for hours on end.

I'm more annoyed with myself for buying the damned thing TBH.

38 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I bought a mechanical keyboard for my computer a while back. Since the schools have been off, the wean's been using it a lot for programming. He learned touch-typing and he absolutely hammers the fucking keys, so it sounds like a centipede wearing metal clogs falling down the stairs for hours on end.

I'm more annoyed with myself for buying the damned thing TBH.

I bought a mechanical keyboard last month. I typed three sentences on it and knew it wasn't for me. Unlucks.

Some c***s having a bonfire - yes a bonfire - in their garden and it is fucking reekin' and there's a group of Eastern Europeans walking around shouting/fighting. 

This is not how I envisaged my Saturday night going when I sat down and put Seal Team on. 

8 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

The ridiculously low amount of storage space on a PS4. 500gb gets you like 5 games which is an absolute joke.

I popped a 2TB drive in mine very early on due to this.

You can now use external drives which i guess helps.

The ridiculously low amount of storage space on a PS4. 500gb gets you like 5 games which is an absolute joke.
Have you got RDR installed? That's about 105GB on it's own. It's not great that it's only 500GB but even with RDR installed I still get a lot more than 5 games.