Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is that not prescription only? Seems quite heavy for hayfever.
Not averse to it though.
As Shandon says you can get 8mg/500 co-codamol over the counter. I took them for a wee while and though not too strong they still made me drowsy. They also made me incredibly constipated.

Are there any private health clinics in your area? That injection costs me £40 but it's worth every penny. I've had hayfever for 18 years and tried everything to help it but nothing was successful before that.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

As Shandon says you can get 8mg/500 co-codamol over the counter. I took them for a wee while and though not too strong they still made me drowsy. They also made me incredibly constipated.

Are there any private health clinics in your area? That injection costs me £40 but it's worth every penny. I've had hayfever for 18 years and tried everything to help it but nothing was successful before that.

You're supposed to swallow them...

14 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Look at the little fucker.

I need an air rifle or a good catty (black widow and ball bearings).

IMG_3281.jpg

That's you, me and @BigFatTabbyDave all complaining of squirrel problems this week.

It's time we set up some kind of elite team for the purpose of fucking those little grey c*nts up.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

That's you, me and @BigFatTabbyDave all complaining of squirrel problems this week.

It's time we set up some kind of elite team for the purpose of fucking those little grey c*nts up.

I don’t think there’s any world where you three could be considered an ‘elite team’.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Just now, KnightswoodBear said:

I propose we have a sideline in taking care of doddery old c***s for their desperate families. 

f84.gif

On 04/05/2020 at 12:38, greendot said:

^^ That fucking thread!

Here's an easy one for you...............NO IT FUCKING ISNT!!!!! :angry:

Don't be jealous because you don't have an in-depth knowledge of the Lithuanian/Belarusian border or random places in Guyana.

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

You win £8k and you can't nip out for a haircut then meet up with some pals for a couple of pints when you're all off anyway...🤷‍♂️

Just pay the fines, you can afford it! :guinness

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think there is but maybe one for further down the line post-lockdown.

18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Look at the little fucker.

I need an air rifle or a good catty (black widow and ball bearings).

IMG_3281.jpg

Get your cat trained properly for a start. No squirrels ripping the pish in my garden.

Thank you.