Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, bennett said:

An Aberdonian being a skinflint  over a wee drop of milk shocker. 

He's probably got his own coo out the back and is annoyed after all the work he put in milking it.

And those three legged stools likely give you the Farmers too 

It annoys me in the first episode of the Inbetweeners that Will manages to buy 3 meals and 3 pints and only borrowed 20 quid off his mum, and then expected to be able to buy 4 pints in the second pub they went to.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

It annoys me in the first episode of the Inbetweeners that Will manages to buy 3 meals and 3 pints and only borrowed 20 quid off his mum, and then expected to be able to buy 4 pints in the second pub they went to.

I just watched that yesterday too. Had never seem The Inbetweeners before - pretty good.

He also had four rum & cokes to buy in the first pub as well. Maybe the idea is that he wouldn't have a clue how much all of that would cost, considering his age. But did he not have the money from his friends as well?

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

I just watched that yesterday too. Had never seem The Inbetweeners before - pretty good.

He also had four rum & cokes to buy in the first pub as well. Maybe the idea is that he wouldn't have a clue how much all of that would cost, considering his age. But did he not have the money from his friends as well?

Neil only brought a tenner, and lost it in the puggy.

Argos. Shower of c***s. Bought one of those universal remote controls for the TV upstairs, as the remote wasn't working properly (yes, I did change the fucking battery), didn't work after trying all the codes, took it back but they wouldn't accept it because I'd opened the packaging. How the f**k was I meant to take it out to see if it worked with the TV?? 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, philpy said:

Argos. Shower of c***s. Bought one of those universal remote controls for the TV upstairs, as the remote wasn't working properly (yes, I did change the fucking battery), didn't work after trying all the codes, took it back but they wouldn't accept it because I'd opened the packaging. How the f**k was I meant to take it out to see if it worked with the TV?? 🤷‍♂️

You can get TV remote apps for your phone. I used to hilariously change our TV over with my phone while the wife had the remote beside her.