Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I find I'm increasingly annoyed by people who wear glasses on their head. Ok, I understand that you have to keep your glasses somewhere but this seems to be more of a fashion trend. I was in a cafe on Saturday and saw two women both wearing sunglasses on their head - Saturday was 50mph winds and driving rain.

1 hour ago, Northboy said:

I find I'm increasingly annoyed by people who wear glasses on their head. Ok, I understand that you have to keep your glasses somewhere but this seems to be more of a fashion trend. I was in a cafe on Saturday and saw two women both wearing sunglasses on their head - Saturday was 50mph winds and driving rain.

Could be worse. Look at the alternatives 

Gme5rgE.jpg.7b8de144774b9bb2b6125df546b19603.jpg7cd4e4d78d27cb41b6de4a24ae8ff563.thumb.jpg.329348422046bf2a46087797811b744b.jpg

Pretty much everything about Guy Fieri annoys me (including the fact that he "Italianised" his name from 'Ferry') but his habit of wearing sunglasses on the back of his head particularly so.

1553630217734-GettyImages-475334524

Surely given the amount of gunk he uses to maintain that teenage haircut must mean they're practically opaque when he tries to wear them properly.

ETA:
I Thought This Guy Was Staring at Me for the Longest Time Before I Realized  His Sunglasses Were on.. | Really funny, Funny thoughts, Jokes

image.jpeg

Edited by Shotgun

32 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Pretty much everything about Guy Fieri annoys me (including the fact that he "Italianized" his name from 'Ferry') but his habit of wearing sunglasses on the back of his head particularly so.

1553630217734-GettyImages-475334524

Surely given the amount of gunk he uses to maintain that teenage haircut must mean they're practically opaque when he tries to wear them properly.

ETA:
I Thought This Guy Was Staring at Me for the Longest Time Before I Realized  His Sunglasses Were on.. | Really funny, Funny thoughts, Jokes

image.jpeg

Nearly greenied this before clocking "realized" 

Pretty much everything about Guy Fieri annoys me including the fact that he "Italianized" his name from 'Ferry'

To be fair, he was only reverting it after his grandfather changed it on arrival in the US.

In general though, I have a low opinion of those who change their name.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

I see. I knew 'tink' was an offensive term but didn't realise 'mink' was as well.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There was an attempt to farm mink near cove harbour in Berwickshire it failed long ago but some escaped and there’s still a small population living wild.

Minks or people from Berwickshire?

9 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Sentimental, tearjerker films about dogs.

A Dog's Purpose- even the title has me reaching for the sick bucket. 

For balance Thomasina is a tearjerker film about a cat.

It has Patrick McGoohan and Wilfred Brambell in it

After almost 25 years working on Tornado, if you gave me a job, I'd go to stores and instinctively know what tools I needed. What size spanners, sockets, etc, etc.

Now on Typhoon I'm like a lost wee boy. I know f**k all. I'm rooting round 'guessing' sizes. It's doing my head in :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

After almost 25 years working on Tornado, if you gave me a job, I'd go to stores and instinctively know what tools I needed. What size spanners, sockets, etc, etc.

Now on Typhoon I'm like a lost wee boy. I know f**k all. I'm rooting round 'guessing' sizes. It's doing my head in :rolleyes:

Div should weigh you in from all the advertising revenue when P&B features in the next episode of Fiery Plane Crash Apocalypse Investigation.