Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

17 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Discovered a motorway services food place that was actually good. Place called Leon, did a really nice satay chicken rice box.

Nearest one to Scotland is fucking Leeds. 

English service stations are fucking teckle. Tebay in (I think) the peak District is brilliant, but Gloucester services is the king of service stations. Magnificent place 

6 minutes ago, velo army said:

English service stations are fucking teckle. Tebay in (I think) the peak District is brilliant, but Gloucester services is the king of service stations. Magnificent place 

I was £5 for a roll on sausage at Tebay. 

17 minutes ago, coprolite said:

They only charge £3 if you ask for it the right way round. 

It is a petty thing, but given that I and the rest of the weegieverse pronounce it "roll and sausage" it rips my knitting a wee bit to see it written as "roll on sausage". 

7 minutes ago, velo army said:

It is a petty thing, but given that I and the rest of the weegieverse pronounce it "roll and sausage" it rips my knitting a wee bit to see it written as "roll on sausage". 

Roll on sausage also makes little sense.

Regardless, there are only two worthwhile roll fillings from any self respecting breakfast emporium - either a bacon and egg double decker or a sliced sausage and tattie scone.

Also, the egg yolk must be intact and the only thing to go on is salt.

The sliced sausage and tattie scone variant must have tomato ketchup on the sausage, and brown sauce on the tattie scone.

I suspect Tebay might not supply either of these to my taste......................

46 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

See the source image

Sell that shit by the barryload. 

New one : "targeted" adverts.

I keep getting some fucking rocket tell me that if I save £500 a month I'll have £6k a year to put towards a deposit. 

I don't want to own a house. I can do simple math myself, you fucking rocket. 

On 30/04/2022 at 11:38, Leith Green said:

Roll on sausage also makes little sense.

Regardless, there are only two worthwhile roll fillings from any self respecting breakfast emporium - either a bacon and egg double decker or a sliced sausage and tattie scone.

Also, the egg yolk must be intact and the only thing to go on is salt.

The sliced sausage and tattie scone variant must have tomato ketchup on the sausage, and brown sauce on the tattie scone.

I suspect Tebay might not supply either of these to my taste......................

"Sliced sausage" should genuinely be a banning offence from this website.

3 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Honestly m9 dinnae, I am on the raggedy edge of being emptied already......................

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ahead of putting both ketchup and brown sauce on the same roll?  That’s proper deviant behaviour that  should see you sectioned.