Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

If there’s an apocalypse and Kyoto is the last liveable place on earth then I will go absolutely nowhere near it. f**k Air BnB and that stupid fucking couple. 

I was going to post about this in the pish adverts thread the other day. 

The current crop of Air BnB ones are horrific. Over bearing owners that won't leave you alone, can't mind which one but the guests ask where to go out to eat and they end up cooking at the gaff instead. Brutal stuff. 

12 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

My phone got wet at the Def Leppard Motley Crue gig and there's now moisture in the charging port. It will not let me charge it and it's at 33%. So it's turned off overnight and hopefully it's dried out by the morning and I can charge it in work. 

Emergency wireless charger thankfully able to be delivered by Amazon tomorrow!

No-one has suggested windows down and heating on full blast yet. For shame, P&B, for shame... 

2 hours ago, tamthebam said:

No-one has suggested windows down and heating on full blast yet. For shame, P&B, for shame... 

They stopped making windows phones a few years ago, didn't they?

21 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

My phone got wet at the Def Leppard Motley Crue gig and there's now moisture in the charging port. It will not let me charge it and it's at 33%. So it's turned off overnight and hopefully it's dried out by the morning and I can charge it in work. 

Emergency wireless charger thankfully able to be delivered by Amazon tomorrow!

Fkn wet,I went for a shower when I got home to dry off

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

New PTTGOMN: None of it's being shown at all so I've been listening to Edith Bowman for half an hour for no reason. Fair fucks.

Years back she had a show on Radio 1 with Colin Murray. I worked at a place where this station was blaring every day. 

I remember once someone sent them in a message that she read out, that said she was boring. She was trying to laugh at it, a whole "look at me, making fun of myself". But you could tell it stung. 

And it was accurate. Dull, dull presenter. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Years back she had a show on Radio 1 with Colin Murray. I worked at a place where this station was blaring every day. 

I remember once someone sent them in a message that she read out, that said she was boring. She was trying to laugh at it, a whole "look at me, making fun of myself". But you could tell it stung. 

And it was accurate. Dull, dull presenter. 

I actually liked that show tbh. No where close to Mark & Lard in that slot though 

Just purchased one of the Asda make your own pizzas (top tier scran) and as I'm a basic person with the tastebuds of a toddler I just asked for ham as a topping, they asked if I wanted 3 scoops, I agreed to it without truly knowing the quantity of said scoops, never again, my pizza probably has half a pig on it. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

Just purchased one of the Asda make your own pizzas (top tier scran) and as I'm a basic person with the tastebuds of a toddler I just asked for ham as a topping, they asked if I wanted 3 scoops, I agreed to it without truly knowing the quantity of said scoops, never again, my pizza probably has half a pig on it. 

What, not even cheese?

53 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

What, not even cheese?

Don't think that Asda know that cheese exists. I spent fifteen minutes today trawling up and down the aisles in their Newhaven branch looking for it, without success. Being a bloke, I wasn't going to ask anybody.