Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Worse, I've seen a few adults do this too.

I drove past one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen earlier this week. A guy who looked in his fifties cycling along the road, smoking a jiynt, doing the nae handers.

He definitely thought he was cool AF.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I drove past one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen earlier this week. A guy who looked in his fifties cycling along the road, smoking a jiynt, doing the nae handers.

He definitely thought he was cool AF.

It was your paperboy. there's hard rounds in Dundee

5 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Surely she can just finish him off with a BJ if shes worried about space for "cleanup"?

A lassie I knew years ago confessed that she kept a cup under the bed to spit into. When the cup was getting full, she threw it out and started a new one. Her bedroom must have reeked like rotting fish.

There's an idea for a Mumsnet thread; brb.

9 minutes ago, BTFD said:

A lassie I knew years ago confessed that she kept a cup under the bed to spit into. When the cup was getting full, she threw it out and started a new one. Her bedroom must have reeked like rotting fish.

There's an idea for a Mumsnet thread; brb.

If you’ve not kept in touch with your sister there’s a family estrangement thread.

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

People who watch the likes of cricket or golf then comment on it as if it’s interesting.

You should see our local news, bursting with pride that we have a cricket stadium and a team playing in Major League Cricket (Texas Super Kings).

Just now, TxRover said:

You should see our local news, bursting with pride that we have a cricket stadium and a team playing in Major League Cricket (Texas Super Kings).

I’d imagine that’s not the worst thing about Texas.

38 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I guess the saying is true as the rest of America stick to king size.

3 hours ago, superwell87 said:

I guess the saying is true as the rest of America stick to king size.

I’m assuming it’s a thing in the Indian community. The vast majority of the players seem to be of East Asian descent. Of course there’s also:

Washington Freedom

Seattle Orcas

San Fransisco Unicorns

MI New York

LA Knight Riders

So the Texas Super Kings are a pretty meh name…

13 hours ago, TxRover said:

Sounds like a packet of cigarettes