Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

The wearing of wigs in Scottish courts. 

In fact the wearing of headgear for no reasonable purpose. The polis, when it's not raining for example.. 

And the fact that the polis headgear serves a purpose…

11 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

In fact the wearing of headgear for no reasonable purpose. The polis, when it's not raining for example.. 

It might start raining after they've left the station.  

Boxes on online forms that instantly turn red (usually with a little exclamation mark beside them) as soon as you enter the first character.

At least give me a chance to finish typing the thing before telling me that I've f***ed it up. 

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Boxes on online forms that instantly turn red (usually with a little exclamation mark beside them) as soon as you enter the first character.

At least give me a chance to finish typing the thing before telling me that I've f***ed it up. 

Always amuses me when they have a full-on "That's no a real email address moron 🤬" strop until you add an @

It will happily accept any address no matter how ludicrous provided it has an @ but kicks up f**k if it's no there.

"theQueen@buckinghampalace.org.uk" Aye, great!!!!

20 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Always amuses me when they have a full-on "That's no a real email address moron 🤬" strop until you add an @

It will happily accept any address no matter how ludicrous provided it has an @ but kicks up f**k if it's no there.

"theQueen@buckinghampalace.org.uk" Aye, great!!!!

FFS, it's the King nowadays. Have you no respect?

0_im-fuming-my-ne-1023960.jpg

A man said he has been left 'really upset' after renewing his passport to find that his new travel document still mentions the late Queen. Ian Thompsett described the situation as a "disgusting total insult to her memory" and said British passports should "respect Charles as the King".

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

£4.50 for a sandwich in M&S inside Forth Valley hospital. Thieving b*****ds preying on a captive market. 

Don’t mean to sound harsh, but captive market? 
Airport? Ferry? Motorway Services? Bring your own sustenance to these situations. Then smugly indulge yourself while watching everyone complain about the prices. 

12 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Don’t mean to sound harsh, but captive market? 
Airport? Ferry? Motorway Services? Bring your own sustenance to these situations. Then smugly indulge yourself while watching everyone complain about the prices. 

I'd say a hospital pretty much is a captive market. 

On 03/09/2023 at 21:01, Cosmic Joe said:

Only Sheriffs, Judges, Advocates and High Court Clerks wear wigs.

Mainly to distinguish the snooty tossers from scummy Justices of the Peace, hack lawyers and dogsbody clerks of the Sheriff Court. I mean lift up horsehair and there's the likelihood you'll find a horse's arse underneath 

I qualify for using PDSA for the mutts, however I pay a monthly thing that covers boosters, worming and couple health checks a year plus insurance. I decided that I'd only use them if I absolutely have to. Shadow needed spayed, anything upward of £350 so I paid the £120 to PDSA 

What rips my knitting is bams walking in designer gear, some mashed faced designer dug they've paid £000's for and then using a charity.

I'd rather the dog was cared for obviously but you just know they're making no contribution.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

Most of this and other stuff not in sight will be well past the best before date before Christmas.

IMG_9743.jpeg

Tesco had their Christmas display up yesterday with a sign saying "Did someone say Christmas?" 

No, cuntos. Nobody did. 

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Loaves of bread too big for a toaster.

What's the f**king point?

image.png.3ee3878c9c60ab13e7c1fef3941b2c9d.png

I watch 'Jolly' on YouTube as I find the boy Olly quite entertaining (Josh, I'd smash his face into the table) and they bought a Toaster and bean cooking contraption.  I'm sure it's the same one that poaches an egg as well bit anyway; they put bread in the toaster to make "beans on toast" and at least a third of the ficking bread was hanging out. They were seeing if it was worth the money and waited on the results. The result was determined at the start of the test. Get that toaster in the bin.