Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, DannyBlue said:

This pish where you need to have a Nectar or Clubcard to get the offers in the shop. Left my clubcard at home today so had to pay the full price for peanut butter.

You not got the app on your phone?

Guest DannyBlue
3 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You not got the app on your phone?

No. I should just download it now though, before I forget. Probably easier to have the app than bringing my card anyway.

7 minutes ago, DannyBlue said:

No. I should just download it now though, before I forget. Probably easier to have the app than bringing my card anyway.

you can also use it for the vouchers etc save you carrying the paper ones to the shop

3 hours ago, DannyBlue said:

I have a Tesco Clubcard + 

It a debit card . When in Tesco it doubles as clubcard and payment card. when I use it elsewhere I get a point every time I spend a tenner, even in the pub. I just move my spending money to it at start of month and gets me extra points without any hassle.

2 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I have a Tesco Clubcard + 

It a debit card . When in Tesco it doubles as clubcard and payment card. when I use it elsewhere I get a point every time I spend a tenner, even in the pub. I just move my spending money to it at start of month and gets me extra points without any hassle.

Not often you find a bot with 3000 posts...

6 hours ago, DannyBlue said:

This pish where you need to have a Nectar or Clubcard to get the offers in the shop. Left my clubcard at home today so had to pay the full price for peanut butter.

Get yourself one of those wee ones with the QR code for your keyring.  😉

6 hours ago, DannyBlue said:

Said it before but I genuinely believe our generation have handed our lives to the supermarkets. We walked into the robbing b%&$£@s web.

Went to shop the other night and the only calpol they had was in little sachets as opposed to the normal bottle everyone uses. Why make a brand of calpol that is packaged into a sachet that is far more difficult to get the required dosage out of than a bottle you can simply turn upside down?

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Went to shop the other night and the only calpol they had was in little sachets as opposed to the normal bottle everyone uses. Why make a brand of calpol that is packaged into a sachet that is far more difficult to get the required dosage out of than a bottle you can simply turn upside down?

Probably for taking on a plane.

Just now, Rugster said:

Probably for taking on a plane.

I just checked and the maximum you can take on a plane is 100ml and you can get 100 ml of calpol in a bottle. Also it was sold in a local shop so I’m not sure anyone going there will ever be buying anything for a flight.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I just checked and the maximum you can take on a plane is 100ml and you can get 100 ml of calpol in a bottle. Also it was sold in a local shop so I’m not sure anyone going there will ever be buying anything for a flight.

I thought you'd be a Nightnurse man.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well I was only trying to help. Let's wait for the font of all knowledge @TxRover to wake up and answer correctly then!