Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, BukyOHare said:

Not being able to exchange pants that are in a sealed, clearly unopened and unused packet.

Do folk actually take back used pants that's caused shops to come up with this rule?!

Seeing as there are a hell of a lot of chancing cnuts out there the answer is "f**k, aye" 

13 hours ago, JamesP_81 said:

Mrs P one time found an earring that wasn't hers in the largest of the set of 3 cases we had . Confronted me as I'd been lodging away for a week training at a new job and was adamant that was evidence I'd been having it off with some bird when I was away. Despite me saying that i had only  taken the smallest case as the largest was ridiculously oversized for my purpose it wasn't untill I'd pointed out that was the exact case that she'd taken on a hen do she just came back from specifically to carry 15 lassies accessories in that she began to realise that maybe it wasnt anything to do with me . 

And yet somehow, still your fault. Probably. 

21 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Back in the noughties, I had recently started seeing a lassie and she wanted to re-enact the TV programme Room Raiders by going through my bedroom drawers. She also wanted to read all of my writing pads (I used to be quite the wannabe writer). I told her to f**k off.

You'd be fucked when she ran the blacklight over your bed anyway 

The differences in default option when trying to exit iPlayer/Netflix/Prime etc.

Do you wish to exit [insert app name]?

Some on Yes, others on No.  Special mention for Netflix putting their exit bit in a pain in the bottom corner.

Bought bacon yesterday. Don't normally buy it but I thought a nice wee piece n bacon would be a good lunchtime breakfast for the New Year. Except the one I got was labelled as cooking bacon. Indistinguishable from the regular stuff in looks and price, but does not come in lovely fryable slices. Instead each bit is as thick as four normal bits of bacon and is absolute murder to slice up yourself. F 2024 already I just wanted some bloody breakfast!

Related to previous discussions of the last few pages, my fingers made it through intact. However I do have a scar on my left middle finger from 12yrs ago, trying to open a packet of hotdogs with a breadknife at work.

15 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

People (usually male) who forcefully jerk their head to the left and right because they "need" to crack it.

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams.gif