Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

23 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The inexplicable rise of Alison Hammond 

image.thumb.jpeg.925041bd1203bf35626125268f6a87fc.jpeg

She seems to be everywhere at the moment in the same way Rylan was a few years ago and see she's taking over For The Love Of Dogs now Paul O'Gradys dead. 

Thankfully don't watch much normal telly so rarely see her but when I do and when I read about her she just seems like a loud irritating arsehole who thinks she's hilarious. The kind of person you'd give a wide berth to at any social occasion. 

Rustie Lee v.2.0

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The inexplicable rise of Alison Hammond 

image.thumb.jpeg.925041bd1203bf35626125268f6a87fc.jpeg

She seems to be everywhere at the moment in the same way Rylan was a few years ago and see she's taking over For The Love Of Dogs now Paul O'Gradys dead. 

Thankfully don't watch much normal telly so rarely see her but when I do and when I read about her she just seems like a loud irritating arsehole who thinks she's hilarious. The kind of person you'd give a wide berth to at any social occasion. 

Can I say something here without everyone getting mad? 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Can I say something here without everyone getting mad? 

You won't get away with racism, but you'll have a decent chance with misogyny.

But fire away.😁

I don't particularly watch food programs but the wife does so i see episodes of them from time to time. John Torode when he's on Masterchef doesn't particularly bother me, I don't really think I've seen Lisa Falkner in much but she's never bothered me that I've noticed. Put these two together on the TV and they are a pair of insufferable arseholes.

People who enjoy stating how many emails they received.

"Switched on my computer and there were 50 emails waiting on me"

Everyone knows that probably means maximum 30-40 and everyone also knows that half of those will be marketing emails.

17 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The Steampunk fashion. Just looks ridiculous and anyone into it looks like a smug arsehole because they're dressed up like the inside of Big Ben. 

image.thumb.jpeg.42283fa39a8e9ad0bf262ebb9d48e73e.jpeg

Not enough spiked helmets either. The Victorians were big on spiked helmets you know. 

21 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The Steampunk fashion. Just looks ridiculous and anyone into it looks like a smug arsehole because they're dressed up like the inside of Big Ben. 

image.thumb.jpeg.42283fa39a8e9ad0bf262ebb9d48e73e.jpeg

This pair of erseholes just fallen out of The Millenium Clock at NMS ?

24 minutes ago, Navallion said:

Folk that order guinness last.

Further to that, pubs that serve cocktails without having enough staff to serve normal folk a pint without waiting half an hour while the lone barman has to use 5 different spirit bottles, 4 fruit juice cartons, slices up 3 different fruits, works his way through a bucket of ice and shakes his arms around like a rock drummer on acid.