Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ok picture the scene, I am walking with the dog in the lovely woods at Prestmenan Lake near Stenton, not a sole in miles, a RTBC you may think, but alas it isn't! A wrong turning left me lost and trailing through reeds, roots, shoulder high brachen unclimbable muddy slopes, the dogs lead constantly getting tangles and general woodland hell. Then when I finally climbed up the hellish shap slope and found the path it started bucketing it down, tomorow I shall conquer Trapain Law B)

'O' apparently its othello set in an american high school.

now I'm all for modernising shakespeare though I prefer the classic stagings, but this, this is a new low. Josh Hartnett as Iago. Its is truly dreadful, utterly utterly pish.

I have this on just now.

William Shakespeare must be very disappointed.

I have this on just now.

William Shakespeare must be very disappointed.

I turned over to watch news 24/five live instead.

Martin Sheen in the first 5 minutes was the high point - incidentally to establish a further west wing link is the black guy dule hill of charlie in west wing fame?

I fucking hate Rangers ticket office, shower of useless wanks. Just checked my hotmail account, and the payment for the man city match failed, did they phone me? No. Did they email my work account which they have? No. Fucking junk email in hotmail. I know owe them £28 fucking quid for a fucking friendly because the ticket office are a shower of useless wanks. On top of that, they can no longer accept debit cards for the continuous credit card scheme, and i don't have a credit card, after accepting the card on the application. Any other business in the world would apologise for this, but with Rangers it will be my fault. Fucking useless c***s. If they f**k up any other of my tickets this season then charge me a tenner for the privilege of correcting their mistake....ahhh f**k sakes.

And breath.

I fucking hate Rangers ticket office, shower of useless wanks. Just checked my hotmail account, and the payment for the man city match failed, did they phone me? No. Did they email my work account which they have? No. Fucking junk email in hotmail. I know owe them £28 fucking quid for a fucking friendly because the ticket office are a shower of useless wanks. On top of that, they can no longer accept debit cards for the continuous credit card scheme, and i don't have a credit card, after accepting the card on the application. Any other business in the world would apologise for this, but with Rangers it will be my fault. Fucking useless c***s. If they f**k up any other of my tickets this season then charge me a tenner for the privilege of correcting their mistake....ahhh f**k sakes.

And breath.

and i think it neatly encapsulates your thoughts.

It dawned on me earlier that since I'm not leaving Prague for another month owing to my new employer's stupidity, I'll need somewhere to live as of thursday morning. Not usually a problem, but since I closed my account and transferred it all to my HSBC account in the UK, I've got nothing.

Western Union is my only option since a bank transfer takes too long, which apparantly will cost me £94- plus the embarrassment of filling out the send and receive sections exactly the same.

God bless my local which lets me run a tab. Booze soothes all :D