Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who walk dogs like Yorkies, chihuahuas and the like (i.e. v small dogs)

Then they stare at you while you are walking along with your mutts and then pick them up when you're about 50 feet away and don't move, just keep staring as you pass them.

Nutters <_<

We have one that is walked in my street.It never stops yapping.I am sorely tempted one day to yap back at it very loudly.And why do there owners always put them in bloody silly clothes.Its a dog for F***s sake.

My nails were dead short, like, incredibly short.

Not bit them in a week or so now. The temptation is horrible.

I'm going to play FM later, that's when I usually bite them the most - when the scores are loading.

:(

People who walk dogs like Yorkies, chihuahuas and the like (i.e. v small dogs)

Then they stare at you while you are walking along with your mutts and then pick them up when you're about 50 feet away and don't move, just keep staring as you pass them.

Nutters <_<

They aren't dogs they're rodents.

Put the thing on the fucking ground. Ironic thing is usually they are picked up as owner has no control over them. Oh and they don't need clothes they're animals ffs.

BT sent my mum an e-mail, saying we're going to have to pay an extra £5 for our broadband connection, as we're on it too much (well, me anyway.) I hope it was actually BT who sent it though. Mums not the bast at computers. :huh:

Why though? I thought it was a fixed rate, whether you're on it continuously or not?

And if it is now depending on how long you're on for, should I disconnect from the internet every time I leave the computer then?

BT sent my mum an e-mail, saying we're going to have to pay an extra £5 for our broadband connection, as we're on it too much (well, me anyway.) I hope it was actually BT who sent it though. Mums not the bast at computers. :huh:

Why though? I thought it was a fixed rate, whether you're on it continuously or not?

And if it is now depending on how long you're on for, should I disconnect from the internet every time I leave the computer then?

If anything it would mean you have exceeded your data transfer allowance (ie. you can download up to 60GB in a month).

If anything it would mean you have exceeded your data transfer allowance (ie. you can download up to 60GB in a month).

I don't know. I don't download stuff, if that's what you mean.

I'll jump on my mums e-mail in a minute, and check it.

I don't know. I don't download stuff, if that's what you mean.

I'll jump on my mums e-mail in a minute, and check it.

Went on it there. We used 7GB/10GB (so far) in August (it was sent on the 28th of August)

My mother never read it properly, and didn't notice when it was sent. So thought that even though it had taken 28 days to use up 7GB, in three days we could use up 3GB, so went for the upgrade.

Don't know if she did it properly, but it's cool, problem solved.

Went on the BT website, and I can downgrade(?) to the original £20 p/m price. But I'll wait until the bank statement comes through, and see how much they're taking off.