Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm not used to not getting my own way in Football Manager.

I'm Man City and I noticed that Adriano was transfer listed by Inter, and he wanted away, so I put a bid in. They wanted 2.5 million. No bad, I thought. He'll only be backup anyway. They then rejected my bid saying they wanted 4 million. I thought about it, then I decided to bid again with what they asked. I have 15 Million left to spend, and I really don't need to buy anyone, so I don't mind paying a couple of million extra.

Now they want 9 million. What's that aboot?!?

I'm used to getting brilliant deals for my own players. I once sold McGeady for 20 million for f**k sake. Now I have teams trying to take me for a ride?

Saying that, it's just annoyed me now, so I'm more determined to get him signed. Bye bye 9 million......

I'm not used to not getting my own way in Football Manager.

I'm Man City and I noticed that Adriano was transfer listed by Inter, and he wanted away, so I put a bid in. They wanted 2.5 million. No bad, I thought. He'll only be backup anyway. They then rejected my bid saying they wanted 4 million. I thought about it, then I decided to bid again with what they asked. I have 15 Million left to spend, and I really don't need to buy anyone, so I don't mind paying a couple of million extra.

Now they want 9 million. What's that aboot?!?

I'm used to getting brilliant deals for my own players. I once sold McGeady for 20 million for f**k sake. Now I have teams trying to take me for a ride?

Saying that, it's just annoyed me now, so I'm more determined to get him signed. Bye bye 9 million......

I think you over estimate your own skills; McGeady is easily worth over 20 million, even in the current climate, as he is a fantastically skilled footballer.

I've managed to lose my one and only plectrum :(

I've lost hundreds in my house over the years. Every now and again I go buy a lot at the one time, and I'll always catch my dog running out of my room looking awfy happy with herself.

At the moment I think I have around 10. But I went to the studio on Wednesday and I put 6 picks in my case.. When I got home I had 1 left. I don't know how that happened. I'm back in the studio tonight and I think I'll go with just the one...

I fancied listening to something relaxing, and since I've been overdoing the Sigur Ros and Explosions In The Sky albums I decided to put on the Fleet Foxes one.

I remember it being a lot better than this. Right now it just sounds rubbish.

Back to Sigur Ros is it then......

Played football tonight - team were 3 nil down but battled back to win 5-4 with me scoring a late equaliser before setting up the winner. Had me in a right good mood so when I got asked to play another game I jumped at the chance. Even better its against a team I used to play for so the banter was great.

Unfortunately one of the guys on my team was a complete and utter fanny. Never passed and had the cheek to scream his head of at me when I had the audacity to shoot from 3 yards outside the box. He kept moaning at me from then on and when I had the cheek to say "aye whatever" he threatened to "rip my fucking head off" if I ever spoke back to him again. He missed a late sitter and he managed to blame me for it despite me doing a great tackle and then gave him the ball when I could easily have ran on.

Its fair to say this has left me in a bad mood - luckily am a pussy so I managed to avoid getting my head kicked in by ignoring him :lol: