Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Eminem. I haven't really registered the fella for about a decade, because I'm not 11, but that's twice now I've heard his new song, that features the line:

"Love is evil, spell it backwards and i'll show you."

Evol.

WHAT? FUCKING WHAT?

To be fair it does sort of sound like it. ph34r.gif

Eminem. I haven't really registered the fella for about a decade, because I'm not 11, but that's twice now I've heard his new song, that features the line:

"Love is evil, spell it backwards and i'll show you."

Evol.

WHAT? FUCKING WHAT?

live is Evol kinda works doesn't it?

Shite song though.

That's the thing. I did ask him and he said "the debrief is over" and strolled away. dry.gif

Well that's not very good I'd maybe mention that to your instructor who will probably have a word.

You can still get 4 minors in the one box BTW. There are folk that talk about 3 strikes and you are out but this isn't true.

Book a test then look at the manage your test section of the DSA website and search for cancellations. Cancelations can be put live at anytime of the day but generally 830am is the best time to check the site.

If I see one more thing with 'Paul's Boutique' written on it....

The most irritating trend since every daft c**t in the country bought a black jacket with a diamond pattern woven into it.

Reminds me of pie and bovril. :D

That's the thing. I did ask him and he said "the debrief is over" and strolled away. dry.gif

Ask for your instructor to be present at your debrief, the guy testing you should be really helpful if you've failed so you know what to work on for the next time.

Coats and jackets that don't have the wee tag thing at the back for hanging them on hooks. How can omitting them possibly be a good idea? I think it's a modern phenomenon and it drives me mad. The kids' clothes appear to be particularly guilty of this, but adults' ones are now getting in on the act.

Magazine pages that contain adverts and are therefore not numbered. Sometimes, you can get ten of these in a row, meaning if you're looking for a particular article having consulted the index, it can take ages.

Mine is that Nicki Minaj bird. Not saying I wouldn't pump her but I genuinely despise her. The 'lyrics' to her songs sum up everything I hate about modern popular culture.

Same could be said for a lot of the pop/RnB shite but she just gets right on my tits.

True story. I'd ride her till the end of the rainbow but her voice makes me want to throw a bunch of kittens in a box and stab repeatedly with a very sharp knife. Don't know what's going on with her ass though, everyone likes a big old ass but that's just ridiculous.

As I type there's a music channel on in the background and the daft bint on screen just came out with "you're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul". WTF? That sounds like a rejected line from that Batman film with Arnold Schwarzeneggor film playing Iceman. There's some catchy songs in the charts but the lyrics are always utter shite to appeal to simpletons and little girls.

As I type there's a music channel on in the background and the daft bint on screen just came out with "you're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul". WTF? That sounds like a rejected line from that Batman film with Arnold Schwarzeneggor film playing Iceman. There's some catchy songs in the charts but the lyrics are always utter shite to appeal to simpletons and little girls.

It probably would have been better than most of the lines in the actual film <_<

Can see where you're coming from but he definitely did not know what he was doing. Best way to bet by a country mile is betfair but he was pumping hundreds at a time in to those roulette machines you see in bookies.

As an aside, I live with a german guy and we have great fun asking him to recite all the terrible puns from that movie. 'Ice to meet you' and so on.

Aye I expected as.much. Those roulette machines should be made illegal.

The mate who I was planning to go to the raith vs morton game with has just informed me that he was out until 6 am last night and now no longer fancies it. Thanks a fuckin bunch.

Boo. 'mon the Rovers!

Is anyone having sounds problems with sky sports channels? It seems to be the sky sports HD channels that the sound is fucked up on,tried restarting the virgin+ box but nothing seems to help.

Is anyone having sounds problems with sky sports channels? It seems to be the sky sports HD channels that the sound is fucked up on,tried restarting the virgin+ box but nothing seems to help.

Yes, exactly the same, seems to judder every few minutes. Only on HD.