Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Be Interesting to see if this enquiry/commission in to fuel prices comes up with anything. At the end of the day the Government makes more out of it in tax and vat the higher it is. If they cut their exorbitant tax rate for a start that would help. They seem to think we should be grateful when they postpone an escalator increase.

But it would be interesting to understand why it goes up very very quickly yet when the price of oils falls it seem to take an age for any reduction to filter through to the pumps. In UK Motorist = Cash Cow.

But Capy it is not just the motorist. Put petrol in the boat and it is 149.9 per litre, same as the motorist, with absolutely no benefit at all (and a damn sight worse mpg).

I just had a few people try and break into my work as I was locking up. You have to go up stairs to set the alarm and leave at night through the back door and as I got to the alarm I heard a few people talking outside and then try kicking the door in. So I had to set the alarm then go down stairs and open the door at the bottom of the stairs to set the alarm off to scare them off. Thankfully it worked and they ran off or I could of been stuck there for a while.

Guest The Phoenix

Have a History essay due in for the morning that I haven't started yet. Looks like it's going to be a long night for me. More annoyingly, this is the second time I've ended up doing this in the past 2 weeks dry.gif

It's a bugger when history repeats itself.

Have a History essay due in for the morning that I haven't started yet. Looks like it's going to be a long night for me. More annoyingly, this is the second time I've ended up doing this in the past 2 weeks dry.gif

Procrastination has given me more grief than anything in my life. You have my sympathies.

When workmen do not turn up as promised dry.gif

We are getting a new bathroom fitted and arranged for a plumber to come over tonight to give us a quote but he didn't turn up or even call me to say he could not make it.

PM Magee and give him a peice of your mind.

Guest The Phoenix

When workmen do not turn up as promised <_<

We are getting a new bathroom fitted and arranged for a plumber to come over tonight to give us a quote but he didn't turn up or even call me to say he could not make it.

You sure he didn't just tap on your door?