Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It pisses me off when I'm waiting in line in the post office and the person behind me stands right behind me and if you dont move down they start getting annoyed.

I dunno why people do it the line is not going to move faster by me moving 2 feet forward.

Also fat people on the bus :thumbsdown

on monday a fat loud bird( the worst kind) was talking about how a guy kept coming up to her in a nightclub and about 10mins later she started eating a rolo mousse thing with her finger :unsure: fucking hill billy tramp

I've just had a gander through the proposals on their website - there's a heck of a lot happening all at the same time. They'd be better phasing that kind of thing in slowly otherwise there's gonna be a LOT of confused old folk standing at the bus stop wandering how the f**k they get anywhere. Just as well that The Phoenix doesn't live in Glasgow...

Yup. I can imagine all the old dearies getting on and back off every bus because they don't know what's going on.

Nah don't mess about with change, if you've got an end-goal in sight it's less painful in the long-term to go straight to it. Then you only have to re-educate once.

The thing is, the changed the 204/205/214 last year to the 1(/1A/1B) and it went smoothly. Everyone knew what was going on as it was well advertised and there was no problems I don't think. They're completely changing everything this time though. Near my bit, there's a new 1 being added, the 62 will be the 2, the 66 will be the 6 - that's all fine, just a number change - there's going to be a new 1, the 9 merges with the 23 and becomes the 19 I think, the 40 merges with the 119 becoming the 60 but splits where the 40 and the 119 split, the 42 changes to the 38 I think and only goes half the route and the 11 is being scrapped altogether.

It's not a problem for me, if I've memorised that from reading it once or twice, but it's all too much at the one time. I occasionally get on the wrong bus when I'm drunk and just walk home from wherever I decide to get off, but this is going to be ever worse!

Yup. I can imagine all the old dearies getting on and back off every bus because they don't know what's going on.

The thing is, the changed the 204/205/214 last year to the 1(/1A/1B) and it went smoothly. Everyone knew what was going on as it was well advertised and there was no problems I don't think. They're completely changing everything this time though. Near my bit, there's a new 1 being added, the 62 will be the 2, the 66 will be the 6 - that's all fine, just a number change - there's going to be a new 1, the 9 merges with the 23 and becomes the 19 I think, the 40 merges with the 119 becoming the 60 but splits where the 40 and the 119 split, the 42 changes to the 38 I think and only goes half the route and the 11 is being scrapped altogether.

It's not a problem for me, if I've memorised that from reading it once or twice, but it's all too much at the one time. I occasionally get on the wrong bus when I'm drunk and just walk home from wherever I decide to get off, but this is going to be ever worse!

Will the 44 still take me to the Rock to get steaming?

If you've memorised that after glancing at it you must be rainman's cousin or something, I'm confused just looking at it.

When you flash your headlights to say "I'm letting you pass" and they just flash back causing a needless standstill requiring some tune from The Good The Bad & The Ugly.

What makes it worse is that my other half is the worst offender of this hideous crime. Pisses all the locals off when 'up north' on the single track roads.

When you flash your headlights to say "I'm letting you pass" and they just flash back causing a needless standstill requiring some tune from The Good The Bad & The Ugly.

What makes it worse is that my other half is the worst offender of this hideous crime. Pisses all the locals off when 'up north' on the single track roads.

Don't do it then, just stick to the rules and there'll be no misunderstandings.

Ryanair website. Prices in Euros the whole way through the process but they charge you in GBP. To say the exchange rate they use was eyewateringly poor is an understatement (€1.08 to the £). And you only find out when they give you the confirmation.

They're not doing you, that's the exchange rate at the moment.

The circus came to town today. Wtf is wrong with the world? Circuses are Jimmy Saville turning up at your door at Hallowe'en dressed as Freddy Kruger levels of creepy. There is no way they should still exist.

The circus came to town today. Wtf is wrong with the world? Circuses are Jimmy Saville turning up at your door at Hallowe'en dressed as Freddy Kruger levels of creepy. There is no way they should still exist.

I agree . Hate the circus, even as a kid I hated them.

Ryanair website. Prices in Euros the whole way through the process but they charge you in GBP. To say the exchange rate they use was eyewateringly poor is an understatement (€1.08 to the £). And you only find out when they give you the confirmation.

They used to be worth it if you took a small bag and didn't expect anything you wouldn't get on a bus. I got a return from Manchester to Bremen once for £3.20, all in. Now the total can be more than British Airways. Although 1.08 - 1 isn't too bad, until recently it was 1-1.. Is your flight's first leg from outside the UK, by the way? If not, you're on the wrong bit of the site.

They used to be worth it if you took a small bag and didn't expect anything you wouldn't get on a bus. I got a return from Manchester to Bremen once for £3.20, all in. Now the total can be more than British Airways. Although 1.08 - 1 isn't too bad, until recently it was 1-1.. Is your flight's first leg from outside the UK, by the way? If not, you're on the wrong bit of the site.

Yes, flight is from outside the UK to Glasgow. British Airways was actually cheaper but wasn't direct.

I booked flights with Ryanair 4 weeks ago and it was in GBP