Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I keep my member squeaky clean and I don't pish on myself so it's not always necessary to wash your hands.

Next time I'm in McDonalds I'll just think that you might as well have rubbed your cock all over my McChicken Sandwich. Thanks Matty, you've ruined McDonalds for me.

The fact every bus driver does that little wave every time they pass another bus driver.

They must pass each other countless times on a shift, there's no need to wave every single time.

Do bus drivers learn to do this at bus driver training? I've never seen one who doesn't do it.

The three generations of fat munters that sat behind me when I was waiting on my Mrs to come out of M&S on Sauchiehall St. Sat force feeding the bawfaced blimp in the pram A sausage supper at 11.30am. Picking the kid up out of its pram ( no mean feat! ) whilst keeping the fag in the gub and cursing like a sailor at the same time. You stay classy Glasgow!

I have a question for all you hygiene freaks who are worried about catching The Super Bad AIDS off of shaking someones hand who's just been for a pish - have you ever gone down on a bird?

For the record, I wash my hands in the toilet.

I wash my hands in the sink

Next time I'm in McDonalds I'll just think that you might as well have rubbed your cock all over my McChicken Sandwich. Thanks Matty, you've ruined McDonalds for me.

I wash my hands before I make food anyway and every 30 minutes at work. As a food lover myself, I would never mess with another mans food, that's just poor

The fact every bus driver does that little wave every time they pass another bus driver.

They must pass each other countless times on a shift, there's no need to wave every single time.

Do bus drivers learn to do this at bus driver training? I've never seen one who doesn't do it.

Bikers also do this. They're playing the minority card IMO.

I'm led to believe that it's a sign to show everything is OK (I.e. there are no neds or junkies tearing up the bus)

Two driving related gripes.

People who don't signal or signal too late at junctions, particularly when it's busy and their lack of signalling stops me from pulling out when I could have.

Drivers who don't want you to overtake them, for some bizarre reason this seems prevalent amongst young female drivers. Example, yesterday driving on the A90 dual carriageway I was in the outside lane steadily gaining on this car, as soon as I pulled level she put her foot down and started pulling ahead of me whilst still in the inside lane; bampot.

Old drivers in there Morris Minors who prey upon unsuspecting young female drivers. Prevalent on the A90 apparently.

Yeah I expected that sort of comment from someone, just not from you.

I'm led to believe that it's a sign to show everything is OK (I.e. there are no neds or junkies tearing up the bus)

Did Philpy tell you that?

If only they could invent something that would allow the driver to communicate with other drivers or depots!

How exactly would signalling to a guy on the other side of the motorway who is doing 60 in the opposite direction help if there were neds tearing up the bus?

And why would the first driver still be going if that was happening?

Did Philpy tell you that?

*swings bag like partridge*

Watch it!!

Why do people feel the need to be sitting in a window seat with two seats to themselves when on a bus? If I am on a busy bus and no-one is sitting next to me, 9 times out of 10 as soon as I stand up to get off the bus, someone will jump up and sit in the seat I have just vacated, sometimes they do this before I have even had time to walk to the front of the bus. What's the point? You are still going to get to your destination no matter where you sit.

Edited by IainMorton