Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why do people feel the need to be sitting in a window seat with two seats to themselves when on a bus? If I am on a busy bus and no-one is sitting next to me, 9 times out of 10 as soon as I stand up to get off the bus, someone will jump up and sit in the seat I have just vacated, sometimes they do this before I have even had time to walk to the front of the bus. What's the point? You are still going to get to your destination no matter where you sit.

Edited by IainMorton

Why do people feel the need to be sitting in a window seat with two seats to themselves when on a bus? If I am on a busy bus and no-one is sitting next to me, 9 times out of 10 as soon as I stand up to get off the bus, someone will jump up and sit in the seat I have just vacated, sometimes they do this before I have even had time to walk to the front of the bus. What's the point? You are still going to get to your destination no matter where you sit.

It's a bit weird if there's a spare pair of seats and you go and sit next to some random.

It's a bit weird if there's a spare pair of seats and you go and sit next to some random.

That's not the point I'm making. If they are sitting next to some random and a spare seat becomes available, why do they feel the need to sit there? If there was something wrong with said random person, they shouldn't have sat next to them in the first place!!

If I'm ever on the people's chariot, I move when a spare seat is available, a wee bit more space and no nosey c**t reading your twitter

I'm in hospital with kidney problems. Posted from my sick bed with morphine drip.

How's the morphine? Do you have control over it - I remember quite liking that.

And yeah - get well soon chief. Hospitals aren't nice

I'm in hospital with kidney problems. Posted from my sick bed with morphine drip.

Nae use there. Got the fullest sympathy for you, kidney trouble ain't fun.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

When you go to a bit of bother to reply to a post and it gets pulled from the forum as you are typing your reply and it leaves you wondering what happened.

p.s.bad kidneys are rotten, try putting a nice bit of steak beside it. That's a combo that always works.

Those coca-cola bottles with folk's names on them. Yep, I'm aware of the fact it's a marketing ploy so people will buy them, but its just silly.

Edited by philpy

Those coca-cola bottles with folk's names on them. Yep, I'm aware of the fact it's a marketing ploy so people will buy them, but its just silly.

Been to asda recently? Four dump bins at the door. Morons dogging through it blocking folk going in and out of the store.