Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'll lay off seeing as your lot beat the tribute act today, well done for that.

I hope that Mark Connolly overcomes his hunger and lasts the night.

animated_candle.gif

Hate to see you when you're having a proper go!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers - I had a bowl of Shreddies.

Do they operate a certain Chinese takeaway?

No, but they do Thai. Green Curry is a speciality. Bit annoying with the sound of kids in the kitchen singing about Paul McBlide but it's better than starving to death. Marginally.

Waiting 3 hours?!? If mine hadn't arrived after an hour n 15 I'd be on the phone! It's hard to imagine someone waiting on a takeaway for 3 hours before they think "f**k, a wonder where ma takeaway is. I should probably make an enquiry" :ph34r::P

Edited by 19QOS19

Yeah, its basically just people being brainwashed and showing themselves up for being stupid. The party involved is never named as well, its just a guy wanking with earphones on and then waking up to find a cup of tea and toast next to them the only people who tell these jokes as if they're gospel are the sorts of people who can't possibly use social media because we've all heard it, Ricky Gervais told it as a joke and it may well have started from that but it could have been going on a while

Another one is a friend of a friend had a one night stand with a guy , had to go for a shite in the morning the toilet wouldn't flush and then they had to fish the shit out, left the shit in the bag then wrote a note for the man to find but in some sort of confusion managed to lock herself out the flat leaving the note and a jobby bag next to each other

And the one about the guy taking a bird up the arse on the couch and there was some shit involved and then the dog got the blame and got put down for it

Just absolute awful banter

Colleague of mine confidently told the department a couple of weeks ago that there is a dead munchkin hanging from a tree in The Wizard Of Oz because the actor hung himself in real life. Proper cringe-fest material.

Folk that say "I'm off on my holibags" or "I'm off on my holibobs". No, you cretins, you are going on HOLIDAY. These people belong in the same bracket as the folk that say "12 more sleeps till crimbo"

Folk that say "I'm off on my holibags" or "I'm off on my holibobs". No, you cretins, you are going on HOLIDAY. These people belong in the same bracket as the folk that say "12 more sleeps till crimbo"

Agreed. Where the f**k did such nonsense come from?! Hideous garbage.

"It would be especially poignant if Liverpool won the title this year on the anniverary of Hillsborough" - Nicky Campbell and a thousand other 'commentators'.

It's the anniversary every year you fucking tubes.

"It would be especially poignant if Liverpool won the title this year on the anniverary of Hillsborough" - Nicky Campbell and a thousand other 'commentators'.

It's the anniversary every year you fucking tubes.

Aye they were wanking over how Liverpool scored in the 6th minute. Personally I thought them saying that was a bit grim seeing as the 6th minute was when the game was stopped due to a horrific loss of life. But aye, some lad scored a goal in the 6th minute 25 years later so it must mean something.

f**k OFF

Aye they were wanking over how Liverpool scored in the 6th minute. Personally I thought them saying that was a bit grim seeing as the 6th minute was when the game was stopped due to a horrific loss of life. But aye, some lad scored a goal in the 6th minute 25 years later so it must mean something.

f**k OFF

I was late into the pub for the game and stupidly asked one of the new uber Liverpool fans in the pub who had scored. He replied that Sterling had, then after a pregnant pause said "in the 6th minute" then nodded his head knowingly and looked at me expecting a reply. I just muttered something about them being happy to get an early goal and fucked off.