Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Forgot my pass card for work this morning then spilt half a cup of coffee down my shirt.

The day hasn't got much better since then

That's two down, the third event is going to be the worst.

And significantly increased the risk of getting knocked down.

Just use the crossings. They give you the right if way on the road.

Then you have the folk that do use the crossings, press the button but cant wait for the light to go green and scoot accross, then when the lights change the traffic has to stop while there is nobody there to cross

Fucking TalkTalk. Utterly pig-headed insistence on doing nothing to fix problems with our phone line. Having to switch and hope another provider understands that howling noise on the line is unacceptable.

I don't get it. They might save money now on engineer visits, but their customers will gradually go elsewhere as they hit issues, and won't return :huh:

Bought a multipack of Flake's only to realise they've been halved in size but it's been promoted as a 'new peel and reveal' type wrapper (The same as every other bar of chocolate!). Shite wrapper, shite size and shite Flake.

I was going to make a thread about this.

They've clearly done it with crunchies and wispas as well. They definitely look smaller than they used to. And when they're not making the bars smaller they're reducing the amount in a multipack from four to three. It's absolutely disgraceful, so it is.

I'm very suspicious of the "less packaging" thing as well. I just instantly assume it means, "we've made our product smaller and we're trying to bullshit you".

They've clearly done it with crunchies and wispas as well. They definitely look smaller than they used to. And when they're not making the bars smaller they're reducing the amount in a multipack from four to three. It's absolutely disgraceful, so it is.

I'm very suspicious of the "less packaging" thing as well. I just instantly assume it means, "we've made our product smaller and we're trying to bullshit you".

They openly admitted they were doing it recently, and then tried to claim it was for health reasons.

Aye right! It's smaller - your company makes more money.

Now feck off!

Fucking TalkTalk. Utterly pig-headed insistence on doing nothing to fix problems with our phone line. Having to switch and hope another provider understands that howling noise on the line is unacceptable.

I don't get it. They might save money now on engineer visits, but their customers will gradually go elsewhere as they hit issues, and won't return :huh:

TalkTalk are probably the worst company I've ever had to deal with, terrible customer service and a nightmare to switch from. Avoid them like the plague.

* Now 10% less fat!!! *

Note: product 90% of original size.