Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have a really nice wallet, worn in just right, all cards where I want them.

Just comfy with it.

Other half bought me a wallet for Christmas, It doesn't have enough card spaces and it is embossed / engraved inside;

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

How do I lose this horrid thing without the hassle of having to lose bank cards and drving licence etc........

Just comfy with it.

Other half bought me a wallet for Christmas, It doesn't have enough card spaces and it is embossed / engraved inside;

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

How do I lose this horrid thing without the hassle of having to lose bank cards and drving licence etc........

Take all your cards out and f**k it in the bin.

Just comfy with it.

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

Take any cash out and sneak it into the washing machine when she's doing the laundry. Cards should be ok and she'll get the blame.

Just comfy with it.

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

The pair of you have quite strange names.

But tbh youd be best just being honest with her. Tell her youll use it after your current wallet becomes worn out. Simple.

I hope that no Rangers fan will rise to the bait of the full page advert in yesterdays Herald.

It is all the usual stuff about Rangers no longer existing, paid for by some hooray henrys of Celtic persuasion spelling out next Sundays match is the first ever between the 'Old Firm'.

A full page advert must cost one or two grand. Would they not have been far better donating the cash to some worthwhile charity, Then post their rubbish for free on P&B? If you respond that is what they want, then when they meet it will provide them with some giggling time. You are playing into the hands of these bigots. Do not fall for it by replying, that will hurt them most of all..

On the other hand let us pay tribute to Celtic Football Club for their very generous donation to the Fernando Rickson benefit day of £10,000. That was a touch of class from the Parkhead board.

Just comfy with it.

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

Kill her!

You meant the wallet didn't you?

I hope that no Rangers fan will rise to the bait of the full page advert in yesterdays Herald.

It is all the usual stuff about Rangers no longer existing, paid for by some hooray henrys of Celtic persuasion spelling out next Sundays match is the first ever between the 'Old Firm'.

A full page advert must cost one or two grand. Would they not have been far better donating the cash to some worthwhile charity, Then post their rubbish for free on P&B? If you respond that is what they want, then when they meet it will provide them with some giggling time. You are playing into the hands of these bigots. Do not fall for it by replying, that will hurt them most of all..

Yeah, opinions where they don't belong, gets on my tits too.

Just comfy with it.

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

Pick a rainy night. A very rainy night..........leave wallet (minus money, cards, important stuff etc) in garden / driveway / under car.........in morning, tell her you can't find wallet......after cursory search, you find it outside completely soaked and beyond salvaging........ :angel

ETA - Just seen welshbairn's suggestion - much better !!!!!

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

On the other hand let us pay tribute to Celtic Football Club for their very generous donation to the Fernando Rickson benefit day of £10,000. That was a touch of class from the Parkhead board.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/554252/Ronald-De-Boer-Hits-Out-At-Celtic-Fans-Mock-Rangers

Unlucky.

TO ******

I LOVE YOU

***** XX

Alright, put me down for FLOPSY and POOKY. Send the wife to Throbber if I got her name right; if I got yours, donate yourself to medical science. Ta!

Hey! Given the amount of miles and time I have to spend driving to various places of work, whilst also having the hassle of my work providing a van and paying for the diesel - I find it scandalous and scummy behaviour when some wee runt denies me my clubcard points!

What do you do? Plumber?

Windscreen wipers left half way up a window when the engine is switched off.

Top Tip:

NEver ever do this when it's likely to be frosty, otherwise your wiper blades will rip when you turn your ignition on in the morning.