Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tripple whammy today.

Standing at the cash machine, it's quite isolated and never busy out of town one. Sense and hear two weegies approaching and one stands almost right behind me when there's loads of room. I turn round and give him a look as if to say wtf? Get my money and walk away and his mate says in an accent almost identical to Limmys plasterer 'haw nae wonnar you gied him a dirty look pal, standing pure behind ye at the bank hahahaha'.

Give him another look then walk away leaving them spitting and snorting and mumbling weegie ned nonsense.

Hope the bank ate their cards then electrocuted both of them.

Years ago I used to wear one of those wide-brimmed almost cowboy hats (very practical in the rain) when I was working selling stuff to shops. I was in a shop in the East End of Glasgow when one of the lesser-spotted Weegie neds spied me. Looking me up and down he cried in that nasally whine "Haww it's Clint Easterhoose man". Have to admit it made me laugh.

Just on twitter there, came across berras tweet last night saying how he's buzzing to have scored

Some idiot Scotland fans jumping on and saying 'worst centre half ever' 'how's he getting a game' etc on it, wtf is the point in that? :lol:

Total arseholes, I'm sure he's not claiming to be the best centre half in the world but he's a lad that's just scored for Scotland, why go on and be a c**t to him when you support the national team yourself, can they not imagine themselves in the same position, should just keep their pish to themselves

Was an Aberdeen fan to, no doubt wanted Reynolds on instead of him

[quote name="Mozzamozza" post="9328458" timestamp="1

You need a plain tie"..

She kens the score IMO.. One hole for plain (plen), two (twa) for onions (ingins)..

Your tie had two holes in it....

Edited by broon-loon

It's funny how many people hate Glaswegians

The first time I went to T in the Park which was also really the first time I went anywhere else in Scotland for an extended period of time all I heard anywhere was Limmy's That Accent people complaining about how the place was full a weegies ken like eh?

I enjoy the inferiority complex experienced by people with annoying voices that live in uncivilised backwaters. It's cute.

"Home phone is a mandatory field!"

What fucking decade is this? And who thought it was a good idea to put an exclamation mark in there?

What about fax number was that mandatory? In such situations I always put 0s in the format of your phone number.

What about fax number was that mandatory? In such situations I always put 0s in the format of your phone number.

It was a job application, I doubt they're planning on faxing me a rejection letter

But in those situations I just put my mobile number in that bit. You want a phone number, you're getting the only one I have.

It was a job application, I doubt they're planning on faxing me a rejection letter

But in those situations I just put my mobile number in that bit. You want a phone number, you're getting the only one I have.

I get really narked when they ask a question, usually looking for ideas on how to improve something or feedback, and make the free text box compulsory.

The first time I went to T in the Park which was also really the first time I went anywhere else in Scotland for an extended period of time all I heard anywhere was Limmy's That Accent people complaining about how the place was full a weegies ken like eh?

I enjoy the inferiority complex experienced by people with annoying voices that live in uncivilised backwaters. It's cute.

Glasgow-logo-old1.jpg

For the 3rd day in a row I'm having to wear long sleeves, jeans, socks & shoes because of a cold spell. Last time had to do this was in October. Walking upside down for so long must be the reason when 12-15c feels cold.

What's heroic about losing your leg in a fucking tobogganing accident?

Agreeance. It also raises the questions, "Why the f**k does the Army even have a skeleton-bob team? How exactly is that "Keeping us safe"?

There was a lad in my home town who was invalided out of the army in a wheelchair. Every got all teary-eyed about him being a brave war-hero, which neatly avoided the inconvenience of acknowledging the real reason for him being paralyzed. Returning to base, drunk as a skunk, after a night out on the lash, he'd rolled his car off the road. Oh, he also killed a local in the process.

God bless our heroes, aye?