Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Painting :(

I hate painting, even tho it needs done

I have loads of DIY to do and i do not like it,painting is a total pain,but i now buy cheap brushes and throw them our rather than trying to clean them..

I'm in a c**t of a mood today, have another moan.

Few people in my office, who I can only believe have no friends feel the need to come into work and tell you very personal details about their lifes.

For example, one guy in my office who I don't speak to, decided to come up and tell me about his marriage breaking down, and how he had to move out.

I really, really could not give a flying feck. I don't know you, and i don't want to know you

Tesco delivery substituted Irn-Bru with sugar free.

1) Sugar free Irn-Bru is rank.

2) What possible reason could they have? There is no way a store in Glasgow ran out of the real stuff. :angry:

i can barely drink sugar free, my diabetic pal lives off it though so i feel sorry for him.

Fucking cyclists who ignore traffic lights. Walking to work yesterday morning and the green man was on as I approached the lights, so I kept walking. Just as I was about to step out onto the road, a cyclist went flying past me in the middle of the road. See this all the time and getting fed up with it. If they want to cycle on the road, obey by the damn rules!!

People who use the term 'Arabs' to describe the team or the club itself. Arabs is a term only for United supporters, the fact that is used more widely stems from lazy west coast centric 'journalists'.

Crabbit auld Arab bassa ;)