Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The fact that I have become such a lazy fucker at work that, rather than get up and walk the 1.5m across my office to get something, I wheel myself across the room on my chair like some kind of half-arsed human-chair android contraption.

There are people in my work who will phone people at the other end of the office before they will walk for 30 seconds to their desk.

The fact that I have become such a lazy fucker at work that, rather than get up and walk the 1.5m across my office to get something, I wheel myself across the room on my chair like some kind of half-arsed human-chair android contraption.

I do that.

Clients are getting harder and harder to please. I'm not quite sure when it happened, but the past couple of years have seen a sharp increase in the number of clients who are an absolute nightmare to deal with and who are prone to throwing a strop or starting a drama at a moment's notice.

People using the phrase "an absolute touching" to describe football results. Especially prevalent after the two CL semi-finals.

I've never heard that in my life. What's it supposed to mean? A doing/battering/spanking?