Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Whenever I'm proof reading something important like a job application or something for work which is going out to loads of people, I sit and read it about 10 times before I'm happy that it's ready.

Then as soon as its fucking sent, loads of daft wee errors start jumping off the screen at me.

Every fucking time.

This x100.

People who are shit drivers; they seem to be on the increase.

How can there be so many people who can only see about 100 yards ahead? No observation/anticipation about what is ahead leading to stupid and unsafe manouvers.

People who are shit drivers; they seem to be on the increase.

How can there be so many people who can only see about 100 yards ahead? No observation/anticipation about what is ahead leading to stupid and unsafe manouvers.

I'm truly amazed if these people have a full UK licence.

The standard of driving is appalling nowadays

Edited by Gaz FFC

I'm truly amazed if these people have a full UK licence.

The standard of driving is appalling nowadays

I always thought of myself as a fairly poor driver, but since I've stated driving fairly large distances for work, I've come to realise I'm not even close to being a bad driver. Potentially even becoming a good driver through exposure to the sheer number if idiots out there.

When it gets to the end credits of a telly programme and it says "Next, it's programme Z" when they actually mean programme Z is coming on after the next fucking programme (eg programme Y) that's actually on.

Next means the next thing that's on you tosspots.

Eg

2100-2200 Programme X

2200-2300 Programme Y

2300-0000 Programme Z

At the end of Programme X they say the next programme is Programme Z and now it's Programme Y. No it's fucking not, programme X is just finishing and Programme Y hasn't started, so next on is Programme Y.

Is that bloke who used to be in Programme D still in Programme Z?

When it gets to the end credits of a telly programme and it says "Next, it's programme Z" when they actually mean programme Z is coming on after the next fucking programme (eg programme Y) that's actually on.

Next means the next thing that's on you tosspots.

Eg

2100-2200 Programme X

2200-2300 Programme Y

2300-0000 Programme Z

At the end of Programme X they say the next programme is Programme Z and now it's Programme Y. No it's fucking not, programme X is just finishing and Programme Y hasn't started, so next on is Programme Y.

You should stick to Television X