Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you're a cheapskate you can get a more basic phone (mine was an HTC Desire C a few years back), unlimited calls and texts and one gig for a tenner a month.

The phone is irrelevant in all honesty. I only got an Iphone this time to see what all the hype was about. I can't say I've been wowed by it. I've no intention of getting another one. I'll go for the cheapest phone available next time I imagine. As long as it has a decent size screen for internet access then I'm happy enough. Bookies and PnB being the biggest uses :lol:

3 cap your data usage, meaning you can't go over it unless you explicitly ask to.

With the amount of wifi around these days a few gigabytes should be plenty anyway.

I was with 3 a few years back and left them as their signal was beyond woeful. I'm guessing it's improved since but back then it was shite. When I said I was leaving, the guy at 3 tried to keep me with them obviously. But when I said "listen mate, you could offer me unlimited everything for a fiver a month and I still wouldn't renew. The signal is awful" he actually said "fair enough" and never tried after then. That's how bad the signal used to be! You could tell that I wasn't the first one to give that as a reason and the guy was clearly done with trying to defend them.

They were about to do a deal to get Orange as their provider when I left. Did that happen? Is their reception any better? Do Orange still exist? :lol:

I live with two people; my girlfriend and her pal. We got back from the New Year holidays and topped up our wee gas card with £30. The other lassie came back the same evening, and I've just been told she's only going to give me £9.30 instead of a round tenner since we got home a few hours before her. I really don't give a flying shite about 70p, but come on to f**k.

Don't think many folk on here will get past the first sentence tbh.

I live with two people; my girlfriend and her pal. We got back from the New Year holidays and topped up our wee gas card with £30. The other lassie came back the same evening, and I've just been told she's only going to give me £9.30 instead of a round tenner since we got home a few hours before her. I really don't give a flying shite about 70p, but come on to f**k.

That story could have finished a lot better, after a promising first 10 words as well.

The only reasonable solution to this dilemma is to kick her in the pie.

Wtf?kick her out unless she is taking part in a threesome weekly

Folk using their phones in toilets. And I'm not talking about those playing Flappy Birds, or reading P&B in the stalls. It's the twats who are actually conducting a conversation whilst having a shit or standing at the urinal. More often than not they'll just walk out without washing their hands as well. Manks.

I saw I guy pishing in the urinals at Heathrow T5 with his laptop open in his spare hand a few weeks ago. Ffs!

She should be paying half the bill if she's got her own room, unless she wants to snuggle up..

The phone is irrelevant in all honesty. I only got an Iphone this time to see what all the hype was about. I can't say I've been wowed by it. I've no intention of getting another one. I'll go for the cheapest phone available next time I imagine. As long as it has a decent size screen for internet access then I'm happy enough. Bookies and PnB being the biggest uses :lol:

Was just looking at upgrading my phone with Tesco as my contract's run out. It's not as good as I thought, to get a Sony Xperia Z5 Compact it would cost an extra £444 over a two year contract, I could buy one for just over £300 in the shops. Might just stick to my old phone although McBookies is a pain on the arse using it, I have to get my tablet out and find free wifi. First world problems for this pish.

Australia Swarley aye?

I found a lot of Australians to be total minks, lived in a nice suburb of Perth and there were folk walking about shopping centres and the like, including the fast food joints etc, wearing absolutely nothing on their feet.

Location correct but ethnicity of minks usually appears to be Indian, Chinese and English (going by the accents).

I'd hazard a guess that a sizeable percentage of the human population swan around with no shoes on. Maybe it's us clog wearers that are wrong.

Ask to see her method in working out the percentage that she's decided to give you. Look it over. Then c**t punt her.

For you and your girlfriend to get even on your 35p each, it's only fair that the pair of you share a shower with her for at least five minutes.

Let us know how you get on.